• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

Things about this is, we have played similar football to this nearly all season. We got battered by Man City and Southampton and escaped with 3 points from each game. Had those games gone with the performances we would be in the bottom three now! We have a nucleus of a team - Guzan, Vlaar, Delph and Benteke. When any one or two of those are missing, we are shocking! Last season we started off poor and grew into a better team after the debacle of Christmas. This season, we started off well and have gradually faded into a worse team than last season's. I just hope we have the same finish that we mustered last season, otherwise we could be in that bottom three at the end of it.

Want to finally highlight the poor "footballing brain" of our players. Delph is one v one with Gayle and what does he do? Show him on to his right foot where he can get a shot at goal. All he had to do was shepherd him down the outside and away from danger but he couldn't do it.

I'm sorry but don't play the 'if those results had gone bad we'd be bottom 3 now' card because try reversing that and we'd be top 10...

We're playing bloody awful but don't use your hypothetical situations as a means to try and prove your argument lol

hopefully Lerner realises like he did with Bent that we need to spend in January to protect his investment.

I think we had enough money to spend and he signed woeful players that are not good enough. Other teams spent less and play better than this shit.

Notice HairyHands not posting. He mentioned on here a few days ago that Lambert thinks Villa is a "sleeping giant" and he wants to wake us. Would welcome an update on how it's going.

I formally declare we are in a relegation fight. Mods please reopen the thread you wrongly closed a few weeks ago .

• Like 2

Out of that starting 11, the only players who are actually good enough are Guzan, Clark, Delph and Gabby the rest are either Championship quality (Lowton, Baker, Luna and KEA), out of form or simply trying to hard with no end-product (Weimann, Albrighton and Kozak).

Edited by Avflife

Luna - shit

bennett -shit

bacuna - shit

tonev- shit

kea - shit

kozak - shit

helenius - shit

bowery - shit

sylla - shit

lowton - ok

vlaar - ok

westwood - ok

benteke - fairly good

steer - cant judge

okore - cant judge

lambert has built a terrible squad, plays a terrible style of football, uses terrible tactics and is an incredibly irritating man

• Like 2

I'm not in the Lambert out camp! But this result and performance is the most worrying of the season. With the bottom 3 all winning we are really in big trouble and its hard to know where the next win will come from. Confidence has gone from the players! 

A chairman who won't spend, a manager who is struggling, players who can't play football.

This problem has been created by a lack of funding and can't be solved in 6 months.

It is **** awful.

This. In a huge s**t covered nutshell.

• Like 1

Â