• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

I mean where can you start? Thank you for Villa for ruining my Boxing Day yet again. At least it was a sensible kick off time and we only lost 1 nil instead of 4, but come on it was Palace. Palace, who have the worst squad on paper in the league who looked the quickest to the ball, the smartest and most likely to score all afternoon. And they did right at the end. We really needed to win today but to lose is deeply worrying for the rest of the season. A season which looks like more of the same yet again.

I am fairly positive towards Lambert but this is not acceptable. I know he has a diffcult challenge re budget and I do not expect us to be anywere near the top 8 again but at present we look even worse than we did last year. At least most of the time in 12-13 we looked like carry a threat going forward. This lot could not score if their lives depended on it. Bowery for Kozak?!  The whole was awful and did not even seem to recognise each other. Even Delph was poor. Guzan kept the score down ffs.I heard the Holte turned on him today which is not a suprise. Swansea is a cast iron massive must win for Lambert. I am so pleased I don't have to go. I rather eat a large plate of cold sick than going up to Villa Park in 2 days time.Wild horses would not drag me to Villa Park for Swansea.

To be fair millwall have been worse than us this year and he was a west ham boy. I'm surprised he lasted that long. Let's not make any rash decisions. We are near enough where we were at last year around this time when we were awful. Wew turned it around and had a decent end of season. If I was randy I'd give him until end of jan

Till end of jan when it is to late to make new signings?? What would be the point of that?? Sack him now while there is still a chance to get new players in or back him till end of the season.

He has to go in my opinion. Coyle, Jewell, Burley, now add lambert to the list of 1 season wonders.

Don't matter who comes in. At end of day they won't be able to sign any players of a different standard because we won't pay the money or wages. And if we sack lambert we have to pay him out and their will be even less money for players. I did not say sack him at end of jan but a decision can be made then and their is time from then til end of season to get someone in without rushing someone in. Lambert means well and he wants best for club but it aint happening at moment.

Don't matter who comes in. At end of day they won't be able to sign any players of a different standard because we won't pay the money or wages. And if we sack lambert we have to pay him out and their will be even less money for players. I did not say sack him at end of jan but a decision can be made then and their is time from then til end of season to get someone in without rushing someone in. Lambert means well and he wants best for club but it aint happening at moment.

He should do a Mackay and say he wants to make signings in the transfer window. Put the pressure on lerner!

Yes I agree. The confidence of our players is worryingly low and although Kozak has scored a few goals and Bacuna scored from a couple of free-kicks, has anybody really been impressed with any of the summer signings?

To be fair millwall have been worse than us this year and he was a west ham boy. I'm surprised he lasted that long. Let's not make any rash decisions. We are near enough where we were at last year around this time when we were awful. Wew turned it around and had a decent end of season. If I was randy I'd give him until end of jan

Till end of jan when it is to late to make new signings?? What would be the point of that?? Sack him now while there is still a chance to get new players in or back him till end of the season.

He has to go in my opinion. Coyle, Jewell, Burley, now add lambert to the list of 1 season wonders.

My thoughts too. I'd give him until the Sheffield U game which were we to lose would be the end of the line. I fully expect us to lose to both Swansea and Sunderland. At least then a new manager would have a chance to save us from relegation.

Had a really bad feeling about this game as we are the worst team in the league at the moment, but thought I'd go along and give the boys my support. What I got in return was a performance that was not worthy of the support we have given this group of pathetic losers. We've stuck with this lot through embarassing defeats like Bradford, Wigan, Chelsea etc but today was the absolute final straw for me.

Our pathetic out of his depth tosser of a manager has utterly failed here (more on him later). Today we looked a side who had no idea who was on our team, who had no idea what to do and beaten easily by possibly on of the worst promoted teams we've ever played in this division. Crystal Palace were shit themselves today, making mistake after mistake, giving the ball back to us etc, but we looked worse. For a team that has been together for 18 months or so that is a sad indictment of our pathetic manager who should be sacked immediately. I can't believe there isnt anyone out there who couldnt get more out of those players, as they looked like a bunch of guys who had fallen out with the manager anyway.

No-one came out of this shit sandwich with any credit, perhaps Guzan as the score could and should have been worse. I heard a lot of boos in the North Stand at the final whistle and on the walk back to Walsall Rd most conversations were along the lines of "he's got to go, hasnt he?".

I would not give the pathetic twunt another penny, I don't want to see more El Ahmadis or Lunas at this club. The next manager will just sweep the lot of them out straight away anyway. I wont be returning unless Lambert is sacked or does the decent thing and resigns. In all honesty I have been comtemplating boycotting the club until Lerner goes. We are definitely going down under the current set up. Lambert has failed. He should be sacked.

• Like 4

Like I said their is more to it than meets the eye. Lambert is just trying to steady the boat in his interviews. Its obvious he aint happy or this is what he wants but he's just being a yes man at the moment. If he spoke out I'm sure you would have a lot of fans going from wanting him sacked to have sympathy with him . I don't know if lambert is the man for us but I know lerner aint. You can't put your feet in the water and then decide you don't want to play with the big fish. Its all or nothing.

• Like 1

Like I said their is more to it than meets the eye. Lambert is just trying to steady the boat in his interviews. Its obvious he aint happy or this is what he wants but he's just being a yes man at the moment. If he spoke out I'm sure you would have a lot of fans going from wanting him sacked to have sympathy with him . I don't know if lambert is the man for us but I know lerner aint. You can't put your feet in the water and then decide you don't want to play with the big fish. Its all or nothing.

Regardless of anything else, what does 'meet the eye' is a manager who buys poor players, some of whom cost reasonable fees, and who does not have a clue how to set them up to compete strongly against even the poorest of opposition.

The level of backing at this club may not be enough in the eyes of many, but it has been more than enough to secure a mid-table position, something that our current manager appears unable to achieve.

• Like 1

It really is painful to see what a mess our club is in. Every summer there is renewed optimism but never ever have i seen a side play such a shockingly poor standard of football. It wouldnt look out of place in the conference. I think our current form shows we have failed to score in 8 of the lady 11 in the league! Has to kick the bucket. Has To!

We had 10 players in their half on the attack, the ball somehow got to a palace shirt after a clearance hugging the touchline, he played a simple ball down our right channel, Gayle picked it up with only Delph back who showed him inside on his right foot to have the time and freedom to curl one into the top corner from 20 yards

• Like 1

"There shouldn't be that pressure but there's an expectancy level you have to try to live up to if you play here. That's normal. I have said that from day one since I came in."

This sort of annoys me, going on like Villa Park is this big angry cauldron where we expect nothing less than the absolute destruction of every visiting team. Our expectancy level is to not have the worst home record in the division and one of the worst in the entire country. That's all, we just want to be able to compete against Crystal Palace and give us a few moments of excitement within 90 minutes.

I actually hate the tosser more than O'Leary now, and that says something.

"There shouldn't be that pressure but there's an expectancy level you have to try to live up to if you play here. That's normal. I have said that from day one since I came in."

This sort of annoys me, going on like Villa Park is this big angry cauldron where we expect nothing less than the absolute destruction of every visiting team. Our expectancy level is to not have the worst home record in the division and one of the worst in the entire country. That's all, we just want to be able to compete against Crystal Palace and give us a few moments of excitement within 90 minutes.

I actually hate the tosser more than O'Leary now, and that says something.

atleast he's being honest. That's the thing with lambert he's an honest bloke with a honest bunch of players
  • Like 1

Â