• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

We had 10 players in their half on the attack, the ball somehow got to a palace shirt after a clearance hugging the touchline, he played a simple ball down our right channel, Gayle picked it up with only Delph back who showed him inside on his right foot to have the time and freedom to curl one into the top corner from 20 yards

Ok, thanks mate. So we were trying to win the game and got caught?

Sounds like Guzan had no chance, but should Delph have been able to prevent the goal?

We had 10 players in their half on the attack, the ball somehow got to a palace shirt after a clearance hugging the touchline, he played a simple ball down our right channel, Gayle picked it up with only Delph back who showed him inside on his right foot to have the time and freedom to curl one into the top corner from 20 yards

Sounds like Guzan had no chance, but should Delph have been able to prevent the goal?

Lowton was slow slow to react to the loose ball IMO

We should never have committed that many men forward in the first place, palace were the better side and a point would have sufficed

And yes Gayle was on his left and under no pressure, even though delph was 2ft away from him, turned to his right foot, with all the time in the world, curled it, Guzan, absolutely no chance....

Had a really bad feeling about this game as we are the worst team in the league at the moment, but thought I'd go along and give the boys my support. What I got in return was a performance that was not worthy of the support we have given this group of pathetic losers. We've stuck with this lot through embarassing defeats like Bradford, Wigan, Chelsea etc but today was the absolute final straw for me.

Our pathetic out of his depth tosser of a manager has utterly failed here (more on him later). Today we looked a side who had no idea who was on our team, who had no idea what to do and beaten easily by possibly on of the worst promoted teams we've ever played in this division. Crystal Palace were shit themselves today, making mistake after mistake, giving the ball back to us etc, but we looked worse. For a team that has been together for 18 months or so that is a sad indictment of our pathetic manager who should be sacked immediately. I can't believe there isnt anyone out there who couldnt get more out of those players, as they looked like a bunch of guys who had fallen out with the manager anyway.

No-one came out of this shit sandwich with any credit, perhaps Guzan as the score could and should have been worse. I heard a lot of boos in the North Stand at the final whistle and on the walk back to Walsall Rd most conversations were along the lines of "he's got to go, hasnt he?".

I would not give the pathetic twunt another penny, I don't want to see more El Ahmadis or Lunas at this club. The next manager will just sweep the lot of them out straight away anyway. I wont be returning unless Lambert is sacked or does the decent thing and resigns. In all honesty I have been comtemplating boycotting the club until Lerner goes. We are definitely going down under the current set up. Lambert has failed. He should be sacked.

Edited as I've realised it was holman I was thinking of.

Gardner surely has to play instead of kea against Swansea.

Edited by The_Lions_Roar

We should never have committed that many men forward in the first place, palace were the better side and a point would have sufficed

And yes Gayle was on his left and under no pressure, even though delph was 2ft away from him, turned to his right foot, with all the time in the world, curled it, Guzan, absolutely no chance....

I was actually worried when they bought Gayle on, I'm sure palace fans weren't when Bowery came on!

We probably had 3 players of Premier League quality in the team today. The rest would struggle to get into a side in the top half of the Championship.

I just don't see any hope for the current regime. The best player on the pitch today was Barry Bannan. That just about sums up how bad we are.

"There shouldn't be that pressure but there's an expectancy level you have to try to live up to if you play here. That's normal. I have said that from day one since I came in."

This sort of annoys me, going on like Villa Park is this big angry cauldron where we expect nothing less than the absolute destruction of every visiting team. Our expectancy level is to not have the worst home record in the division and one of the worst in the entire country. That's all, we just want to be able to compete against Crystal Palace and give us a few moments of excitement within 90 minutes.

Spot on. I get fed up of the media and other fans having a go at the Villa. With the total and utter shite we have been forced fed for the past 2 and a half seasons I am amazed that nearly 37,000 Villa fans could be arsed to watch us today. We should be getting long service medals and or counselling for this. Also Lambert bar about one or 2 games last season has had nearly unanimous backing from the Villa faithful, mostly on the grounds that he wasn't Alex Mcleish. Its starting to wear off, he has to turn this around. Fast.

Saddest thing about this big bucket of scabby bollocks is that we weren't even angry when we got into the Holte Suite.

Saw it coming. It's shite every week. Sub standard players and a "manager" with no **** clue whatsoever.

Lambert out for sure. We go again? Yeah straight for your P45 you hopeless haggis.

• Like 4

sorry, not trying to me a smart arse.

......but this has been coming.

Think, sadly Paul is out his depth.

we need an experienced manager, who can cope with a big club.....sorry guys like it or not we are a big club.

WE NEED A BIG CLUB MANAGER.

• Like 2

Paul Lambert and Faulkner, need to take responsibility for this, Randy Lerner, despite his absence is not blameless either.

That win for Crystal Palace was nothing short of taking advantage of a club in dissarray.

The three protagonists need to get a grip of whats going on at this club  and **** show some positive action and reject the passive bollocks that we are all witnessing.

we need tough guys making tough decisions, not rocket polishers making wank decisions.

• Like 2

I like many others critisize our support at times but look how shit at home we have been for years, and even under oneill we wernt great but look at the gate we had today. We aint bad at home we are the worst in the whole country. Not many teams would get the gates we do considering

• Like 1

Someone said a week or so ago given time this bunch could be challenging for Europe after I posted we are in free fall I rest my case ....... I hate the way lambert sets his teams up I don't want him to be given any more money I want him out and anyone bought in to at least play the game properly get the loanees back and give them a chance we ay got nothing to lose now oh and loan 3 quality players defender Att mid and a striker like everton have cuz if we go down we could do a wolves ffs

Â