• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

He should stay till the end of the season...I'm not giving up on Lambert just yet. I still believe we are in a MASSIVE transition. I can understand most fans being annoyed but to change now would not be a good idea.

I agree but I just can't see him surviving the season

I remember reading somewhere that Helenius's best position is behind the striker, where we lack creativity.... And he's 6ft5 which means he can hold it up

Absolutely unbelievable that we bought on Bowery, in such a big game too.

To bring Bowery on was a questionable decision, to bring him on for Kozak was lunacy.

Whilst I thought bringing Kozak off was stupid. Bowery certainly didn't cost us the game or play poorly. He nearly scored...

Dunno why we didn't throw Helenius on though, Lambert must think he's atrocious to not give him a chance today.

• Like 1

It's har to say who could do better with this team though that lambert has put together and no budget. So what does sacking him achieve unless we can get a new team together? An impossible situation thanks to shit ownership and shit management

He should stay till the end of the season...I'm not giving up on Lambert just yet.  I still believe we are in a MASSIVE transition.  I can understand most fans being annoyed but to change now would not be a good idea.

We are in a massive mess not transition. Wake up and smell the coffee!

I remember reading somewhere that Helenius's best position is behind the striker, where we lack creativity.... And he's 6ft5 which means he can hold it up

To bring Bowery on was a questionable decision, to bring him on for Kozak was lunacy.

Whilst I thought bringing Kozak off was stupid. Bowery certainly didn't cost us the game or play poorly. He nearly scored...

Dunno why we didn't throw Helenius on though, Lambert must think he's atrocious to not give him a chance today.

And Lambert is the prick that bought him!

odd to have him in the bench, then.

I was gutted last game, but this game? Maybe its the difference in expectation but I was mostly numb to it - as others have said when Gayle got the ball you just knew the result.

I don't think we should remove Lambert (nor do I think Lerner would), but half of the reason I think that is due to there being feck all else to replace him with. I do think there's a good manager in there and I would be prepared to give him the January window (and thus the remainder of the season) if he is going to be backed.

We are in desperate need of more quality. It is not good enough that if any of our key players are out we turn in to free points for the opposition...2-3 signings to improve the immediate first team if I can have one Christmas wish.

Think we could snaffle up AVB? We'd be like one of those teams whose manager has a similar sounding name then. Which would be nice.

Oh yeah the players, Guzan 9, everyone else 1.

And please, dont credit Pulis for this, they didnt concede possession to us, they're just - amazingly - worse than us at retaining it. Countering with speed and putting balls in vs a defense lacking in confidence is fairly obvious, and thier goal was a wonder strike. They came for the point and picked our pockets. We just happened to let them by being in appauling form and lacking any real quality.

At least this time last year we were being taken up the arse by the Brad Pitt of football teams like Chelsea and spurs.

Unfortunately this year we are getting rear ended by James Arthur.

And it's not going to end against Swansea.

I honestly don't know what the answer is.

Just left with a feeling of hopelessness

Fed up of hearing no budget. 40 mill was it. Not much by Premiership standards no, but Lambert brought to many in at such a short time. Should have looked more for fewer players with proven quality. For this reason, Lambert out!

I do absolutely agree with this. He's wasted money on positions and players that were not needed. Lose Kozak and Tonev and buy a a AM instead and we could be having different results. Too many players that are shit in too short a space of time

Weimann got some right stick when he came off, did the old finger on lips, uh, signal to the abusers.

Not exactly a straw that broke the camels back in the end, but we the fans, have been very very patient at home for a long time. Something has to change. We've said the same under Houlier and we who shall not be named too, though, so for me the change has to be bigger than the manager - the owner.

Guff.

To those saying we need to invest in January to survive another relegation scrap - then what? The same shit next season?

This club needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom. The core is very rotten.

Or maybe if we sign quality in January and are able to offer wages in excess of 15k pw we will speed up this whole squad building process and will benefit from it largely by next season.

Â