You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

There are so many different departments of the club a shambles.....the medical team and other parts of the club which the manager would eventually like to fix but it takes time and he's got enough problems with just first team at the moment.

If this wasn't so pathetic it would be hilarious. You are obviously connected to PL in some way and seem to be suggesting that the club is in a mess from top to bottom but no mention of the coaching staff who IMO are clueless.

I can't be arsed to go through all your other points, but it strikes me that PL and his team have lost the plot and are looking to blame everyone and everything else but themselves.

This bollocks is why 'ITK's' get forced from this site. Completely unnecessary criticism founded on nothing but negativity. 

There are so many different departments of the club a shambles.....the medical team and other parts of the club which the manager would eventually like to fix but it takes time and he's got enough problems with just first team at the moment.

If this wasn't so pathetic it would be hilarious. You are obviously connected to PL in some way and seem to be suggesting that the club is in a mess from top to bottom but no mention of the coaching staff who IMO are clueless.

I can't be arsed to go through all your other points, but it strikes me that PL and his team have lost the plot and are looking to blame everyone and everything else but themselves.

This bollocks is why 'ITK's' get forced from this site. Completely unnecessary criticism founded on nothing but negativity.

here we go again. Mike - a long time poster and long time villa fan - makes his opinion known in response to hh post (also i think hh is being very unprofessional if he is actually anything to do with the club with some of his comments on here). Stefan I appreciate you are somewhat young and you may not appreciate the de ja vue of what is happening at the club, but your haste to defend any sort of criticism aimed at Lambert especially really does deflect from any counter argument you may have.

HH may well be ITK, to be honest I dont care two shits either way, because as I said if he is then he certainly shows a lack of professionalism with his comments. The fact that long time Villa fans are expressing concern at what is happening is clearly a sign that so much is wrong and needs adressing, and that includes the manager and his staff.

• Like 4

If i was lambert i would hold my hands up and get experience in to this team pronto. Villa park used to be great attacking good footbal we could beat anybody at home. In my opinion this 1 point better than last year means nothing the footbal is piss poor. For a team with great history as the villa its an embaressment lambert has been backed by lerner benteke and vlaar fantastic signings. Lambert is inept at getting the defence luna bacuna bennett all poor defenders. Baker and clark are like the chuckle brothers both not prem pkayers. The midfield KEA sylla tonev utter garbage. The forwards bowery helenius both pointless.The player names bar baker and clark are lambert signings hes the cause of 8 below average payers no prem experience and not worth the claret and blue shirt. When jan window opens we will move on 1 useless player for another useless player. My other opinion is lambert does not like his authority to be questioned tgey are all honoured to play for villa and wouldnt question what this muppet is doing. Dunne collins bent ireland hutton would all say what they thought so i put it to you folks not only do we have a yes man manager we have yes men players its the lambert way or the highway. Villa are going backwards you cannot push forward with players that are hungry it dosnt work you need skill experience and and wining mentality. Lambert you need another LB 2x CB 2 attacking mids at least we need a plan b and c. We need to be slick and have ball retention its not rocket science wer in trouble all the wins at arsenal southampton and citehhave dobe is mask over the cracks we should have lost to saints and citeh everybodys luck runs out sumtime i believe lerner should sell and mve forward not financially ruin oursrlves but compete more.

Funny to see the lists of excuses even blaming the fitness guys now but not even admitting that it's possible Lambert made mistakes.

What a colossal waste of money Tonev, Bennett, Helenius, have been. Even Vlaar was a signing that shouldn't have happened - if you are going to only have one experienced central defender, make sure that it isn't an injury prone one. Next time lambert decides to do sign one of these unknown, crap foreign players perhaps he could just pay off my mortgage instead. It'd be cheaper for he club.

We are worse than last year, and play worse, boring football struggling to score goals. An attacking midfield player is going to do nothing for that, nothing. All it will do is increase the bloated, top heavy nature of the squad and be another player to try and flog when Lambert leaves at the end of the season.

Only Palace are worse than us, and they will spend in January and have a togetherness, and fight that we haven't got. It's spineless.

To stories I hear about Lambert may be true or not. But from what I've heard, and the arrogance shown towards players which reach MON proportions, are not a particularly great way of raising a positive attitude for the team, unless it's to dislike the arrogant bloke in charge.

• Like 1

here we go again. Mike - a long time poster and long time villa fan - makes his opinion known in response to hh post (also i think hh is being very unprofessional if he is actually anything to do with the club with some of his comments on here). Stefan I appreciate you are somewhat young and you may not appreciate the de ja vue of what is happening at the club, but your haste to defend any sort of criticism aimed at Lambert especially really does deflect from any counter argument you may have.

HH may well be ITK, to be honest I dont care two shits either way, because as I said if he is then he certainly shows a lack of professionalism with his comments. The fact that long time Villa fans are expressing concern at what is happening is clearly a sign that so much is wrong and needs adressing, and that includes the manager and his staff.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Even ones with a lot of posts.

Ha nah believe me john it will improve. See where it lies come end of jan.

I hope that prediction is better than yours for win yesterday!

One on hand you are saying wait until the end of January, the other you are saying there is no money to spend.

Lambert has made, what, a dozen signings? And how many of them can even be deemed as half decent? 2?

I was so excited when we appointed him as manager. Now I'm just disappointed, fed up and bored. At least with McLeish you knew he was going to fail and a complete mess. Lambert has tried - he just hasn't been good enough at the job.

• Like 1

What's scaring me, we seem to be under the impression that were one creative midfielder away from being a good team, I just don't see it. Especially when the budget for the player were trying to sign is just £3million with a low wage, which means any signing is likely to be a another 20/21 year old picked up from Europe, and then were planning on sticking him in our side and expect him to pick the team up?

• Like 2

HH - any idea why Andi Weimann can no longer control a football? I get good form, being confident and all that but I always think by the time your a Premier League footballer a first touch should be pretty much a given

Edited by villaglint

The main thing that concerns me is that, based on the Norwich team he built, I thought we would have a team that may be limited in talent but would run through brick walls for the man. That Norwich team was full of journeymen but they played as a team - as a corpus they were better than the sum of their parts.

Unfortunately it doesn't really seem that way here. I know the circumstances are different because there are no experienced veterans to build around and similarly no real leadership on the pitch when Vlaar is missing.

I suspect the main issue overall is that there has been too much change too quickly, even from this season to the last, with 6 or so new signings coming in. With so many changes it's pretty hard to get everyone pulling together, and it's not helped when people are in and out of the side for injury and form and when the manager seems to still be unsure of his best formation and best XI.

The main thing that concerns me is that, based on the Norwich team he built, I thought we would have a team that may be limited in talent but would run through brick walls for the man. That Norwich team was full of journeymen but they played as a team - as a corpus they were better than the sum of their parts.

Unfortunately it doesn't really seem that way here. I know the circumstances are different because there are no experienced veterans to build around and similarly no real leadership on the pitch when Vlaar is missing.

I suspect the main issue overall is that there has been too much change too quickly, even from this season to the last, with 6 or so new signings coming in. With so many changes it's pretty hard to get everyone pulling together, and it's not helped when people are in and out of the side for injury and form and when the manager seems to still be unsure of his best formation and best XI.

I think you make some good points here. Especially the one about "experienced players". Now I am not advocating the return of any of our bomb squad, but if ever a team needed experience and leadership at his heart we are one. To be dependent on Vlaar was always going to be suspect given his past injury record. My hope is that we either buy or loan some experience in January. Our youngsters and inexperienced new signings have potential but need some old heads around to allow them to develop.

• Like 1

HairyHands = Krulak MkII....... a club sponsored mouthpiece to keep the rabble quiet whilst the owner and Faulkner fiddle their way around unscathed

Think u will find I've been critical of club.

Well if you weren't you would have even less credibility with fans, but the criticism seems to reflect more on previous managers decisions - imho

It seems strange the club countenance your input here when supporters who posted with links to the club (Mysteryman) were given a sort of 'Gypsys warning' to shut them up. But you must agree the silence from the owner about his intentions/plans/views etc are deafening. Is it true that Lambert took on this job in the beleif he had full control abnd did not want/need someone on the Board with footballing nouse? In which case he must shoulder a lot of blame.

Why is the club in such a mess and why is it still impacting for 4 years since MON 'exited'? Does Lambert really think he can do anything other than survive and pay no more than £20k pw? If so he is as deluded as the owner if he thinks all is going well.

I hate it when people try and hound out another ITK from the site. Whether or not you agree with what he says HH gives out a lot of good info and it would be a shame if he left.

apologies for the abruptness but what a load of tosh . If hh is anything to do with the club then he must expect severe questioning based on what we care about ie avfc . Attitudes like you are suggesting are more of an issue IMO

I'm not a great fan of club endorsed mouthpieces either. Especially when they have to tread the party line and can't actually say anything of use/note.

If one of them actually came out and said "Yes, i agree we are playing appallingly and it's the manager and his staffs job to sort out" i'd probably take a little more notice

Â