You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

A hypothetical question for the anoraks out there: Is there any rule against narrowing the pitch in the middle of a season? because if I were PL, I'd consider it.

If we narrowed it to the width of a pencil we might win games

At least we'd draw them......... coat, me, fetch.

0-8, 0-4 and 0-3 in the space of a week, last season. Knocked out of a cup semi- final over 2 legs by a bottom tier team and chinned in the FA Cup by Millwall......now we get worse, week on week and still people can't see the wood for the trees ? Staggering to be honest, this clown has no plan A let alone a plan B. Without doubt the worse set of players in my 40 odd years of watching us - never mind the clowns of 86-87, this team has no spirit, no heart and even more worrying no ability - not a single 'leader' amongst them....frightening that some are saying 'what's the point in sacking the manager'......have we been dumbed down that much ?

• Like 1

Defending is shit. Attacking is shit. Corners are shit. Throw-ins are shit. Fans are shit. Players are shit. Wages are shit. Manager is shit. Coaches are shit. Medical team are shit. Chairman is shit.  Everything with this club is just shit. 

As negative and hyperbolic as this statement appears, it's actually remarkably difficult to disagree with any of it...

If HairyHands is brave enough to come on here tonight (though seeing he isn't exactly good at dealing with criticism on Lambert) I'd be interested to know his thoughts on Ian Culverhouse verbally abusing Villa fans today.

Is that true about Culverhouse ? unbelieveable if it is.

He's useless and he's well out of his depth. I think he'll just about survive this season but then we should turf him out. Crap signings, tactically clueless and just way over his head.

There is no cohesive plan. There is no light at the end of this tunnel. We're seeing that now. We're way, way too poor. Dire stuff.

If we **** him off tomorrow I wouldn't lose any sleep. I think there's mediocre managers who'd do a better job than him at this level in perfect honesty. He hasn't got the nous for Prem football.

People talk about stability but it has to be for the right man. No way in bloody hell is Lambert the right man. He's the right man for a club in the Championship at best. We moaned on and on about McLeish but the fact of the matter is, even McLeish has achieved more as a manager in top level football.

• Like 1

Ok so after today's joke performance I headed to the Moscow state circus, one of their acts stood out, he was the best thing I've seen in a Villa top for months. If I was Lambert I would sign him up because A he would probably fit the wage structure and B working in a circus he would fit right in.

• Like 1

Â