You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

Call McLeish to ask for advice on entertaining football.

Call Houllier to ask for advice on fan relationship management.

Call MON to ask for advice on maintaining players energy levels throughout the season.

Call O'Leary to ask for advice on man management.

Then go from there.

quite depressing reading that list....where was the attempt at the sustainable model amongst that lot?

I would sit down with every single coaching staff at the club and see what the hell is going on.

Sit higher in the stands with the fans and see what we are seeing

Look up what plan B is

Start begging Lerner for some real money even if I had to offer sexual favours

i think that even if lambert had a really good budget he would just replace the players we do have with other players which do the same thing but slightly better we would still have to watch dreadful counter attacking football for me he seems intent on keeping this system.

i dont believe another manager with the budget we have now would do any better but maybe we might have seen a better phylosiphy where we buy players that can actually be creative

I am seriously shocked by lambert, has lambert ever stated villa were poor he is a bottlejob who cannot manage or organise. Lambert is playing very poor brand of football with very poor players. Villa wont sack lambert and it wouldnt change anything the players are poorer than ive ever seen. I just get the impression that lambert is trying to convince himself villa aernt poor were a laughing stock. Lambert just admit youth isnt the way forward and sort it no creativity is and a poor defence which YOU put together is not good enough for championship let alone the prem and the creativity is non existant. Im sorry love the villa but relegation is imminant because lamberts clueless and lerner not interested remember is quality not quantity that counts

"we go again"

He is out of of his depth. He accepted the poisoned chalice, thought he could revolutionise Villa with a bunch of kids and lower league players and has turned us into a joke.

As fans we have to suffer year in year out because of a shit owner, shit managers and shit players!

Now I know better and more enjoyable times seems miles off but for what it's worth I don't think a relegation battle like last season will be forthcoming. Vlaar will be out of next two matches as will benteke. Gabby back of course. I do think we will beat palace.

I thought he'd be back for the Palace game? :(

Thanks HH, I'm glad you understand fans frustrations, you're kinda like a link between PL and us lot now.

I'm not personally calling for Lambert's head, I think it would be silly to do so just yet, but it is vital that we pick up a decent amount of points from the next 3 games.

Our home form is dire, although as you say we are in need of a link between the midfield and attack. I'm glad that Lambert has addressed this with PF or RL, hopefully something comes from it.

I can't believe Vlaar and Benteke will both be out of the next 2 games, in fact I question why this is - I guess your point regarding the medical team is the answer, obviously we don't know the ins and outs of the in-house team but I'd certainly say a poor medical team is something that needs fixing ASAP. Shocking to be honest.

Now I know better and more enjoyable times seems miles off but for what it's worth I don't think a relegation battle like last season will be forthcoming. Vlaar will be out of next two matches as will benteke. Gabby back of course. I do think we will beat palace.

The way Pulis teams play and us not having Vlaar, I personally can't see us getting 3 points. Baker and Herd are liabilities under the high ball

The way Pulis teams play and us not having Vlaar, I personally can't see us getting 3 points. Baker and Herd are liabilities under the high ball

Yeah, things are not looking good at all, trust it to happen during a period of games against teams that sit around us in the table as well..

Thanks HH, I'm glad you understand fans frustrations, you're kinda like a link between PL and us lot now.

I'm not personally calling for Lambert's head, I think it would be silly to do so just yet, but it is vital that we pick up a decent amount of points from the next 3 games.

Our home form is dire, although as you say we are in need of a link between the midfield and attack. I'm glad that Lambert has addressed this with PF or RL, hopefully something comes from it.

I can't believe Vlaar and Benteke will both be out of the next 2 games, in fact I question why this is - I guess your point regarding the medical team is the answer, obviously we don't know the ins and outs of the in-house team but I'd certainly say a poor medical team is something that needs fixing ASAP. Shocking to be honest.

With Lerners cost cutting, I wouldn't be surprised if injured players are sent to the local A&E or Boots chemist

• Like 3

Â