You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

1) You have a full squad to choose from.

2) You have £10m to spend and an extension of 40k P/W on wages to use - be reasonable.

3) You can do whatever you like for selection, formation and signings. You can buy three players, or just one. But you must be reasonable, no Messi or Ronaldo, think of who you can get for the money.

Now put that all together and tell us your tactics.

And NO, you do not "go again".

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 1

1. call Swansea and ask is Leon Britton available and try get him as he can hold and pass the ball

2. fine any player that makes stupid long passes

3. scour the continent for a maverick playmaker am sure their is one available in Spain, Italy or Holland that could do a job

4. arrange a friendly vs some pub team so Benteke can gt his confidence back

this management is easy :)

• Like 1

1) Target two midfielders - one an experienced loan player (in the mould of Barry or Parker) and one probably foreign creative midfielder around the 5-7 mil bracket
2) Sign an experienced defender - either on loan to cover Okore or perm to add a bit more to the squad
3) Decide what my best team and tactics is/are
4) Use those more than once even if we lose so as to build up continuity 

5) Give fringe youth players a substitute appearance at least

6) Give Gardener and Helenius a chance
7) Play Bowery or sell him so another more worthwhile players gets a chance

8) Ban all floaty set pieces
9) Tell Tonev not to shoot on site

Flog Benteke for 30 mil to raise funds to sign some decent players

Firstly we need someone who can take a free kick and a corner. Peter Whittingham springs to mind here. Then we need that Modric type Nr10, I have no idea who this may be but you might try and get Will Hughes on the cheap. Then there's the matter of an attacking Left back who can also defend . Again no idea but you're probably looking overseas . Aaron Hunt has been on my list for a while

Move to Africa and live amongst the Hippos.

Firstly we need someone who can take a free kick and a corner. Peter Whittingham springs to mind here. Then we need that Modric type Nr10, I have no idea who this may be but you might try and get Will Hughes on the cheap. Then there's the matter of an attacking Left back who can also defend . Again no idea but you're probably looking overseas . Aaron Hunt has been on my list for a while

What about David Murphy?

• Like 1

Release a letter, around January time telling the fans I do not play negative football and that I always look to line up with a Dutch attacking fluid 4 3 3.

Then appoint this guy to reaffirm my point.

Mcleish+smile.jpg

• Like 4

Our main problem is the engine room and im afraid Westwood/KEA don't offer enough going forward or defensively, would maybe sell them.

Get in a decent defensive midfielder who can just sit and protect the back 4. Anderson on loan from Utd? Maybe Barry would come back? More likely someone like Joey Barton, might be a complete rocket polisher but at least he would get stuck in and we need another leader.

More attacking options of people comfortable on the ball. Shaun Maloney springs to mind if he doesn't bring that homesickness stuff with him, very comfortable on the ball and can play anywhere up front. Would like Kiyotake too I don't think them 3 would cost that much once we sold a couple and got some off the wage bill.

-------------Guzan---------------

Lowton--Vlaar---Okore---Luna

---------Barton---Delph----------

Gabby-----Kiyotake----Maloney

--------------Benteke-------------

Have Delph and Barton basically sit for most the game or have one just infront of the other, push Lowton and Luna forward more.

Steer

Bennett

Bacuna

Baker

Clark

Westwood/KEA/Sylla

Gardner

Albrighton/Nzogbia/Helenius/Tonev

Weimann/Kozak

Grealish

Sell a couple of them above, as well as getting rid of Bowery, Delfouneso, Stevens, Hutton, Herd, Bent.

Edited by AndyM3000

Â