Paris Saint-Germain

Avfc96

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Poch isnt doung that great there in my opinion

tbf im not sure who would do a good job there, its a team of overpaid prima-donna's who think they are all barry big boll***s.

Must be a horrible club to be involved with tbh.

Mbappe with all his nonsense, Neymar with his nonsense, you know messi prob has a lot of nonsense baggage with him also, then all the other wanna be big boys........must be one of the worst possible clubs to manage, tbf im not sure that lot could be effectively managed....

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

According to SecretScout, who is normally well informed on youth players, a lot of there academy players are looking to leave as no pathway to first team. Meant to be some good talent there.

Problem with that, same as City, is that they hoard young talent on the cheap then sell them on years later for 3-5 times what they paid for, stat padding their budgets so they can bankroll shit like 100m quid for Grealish without shifting any of their relevant first teamers to balance it out.

It's all a bit FM isn't it?

7 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

According to SecretScout, who is normally well informed on youth players, a lot of there academy players are looking to leave as no pathway to first team. Meant to be some good talent there.

Secret scout are about 5 years too late 😉

They've been leaking some top talent for years, soumare at Leicester, dembele at lyon, coman at Bayern is the highest profile 

They actually make a decent FM save as players like the back up keeper are 30+ and earn £150k a week, the squad is rife with bang average old highly paid players 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Secret scout are about 5 years too late 😉

They've been leaking some top talent for years, soumare at Leicester, dembele at lyon, coman at Bayern is the highest profile 

They actually make a decent FM save as players like the back up keeper are 30+ and earn £150k a week, the squad is rife with bang average old highly paid players 

Also players like Aouchiche who left on a free despite training with the first team and being very highly rated. They have a brilliant academy but zero chance of developing into first team players. 

They could lose Di Maria too which at 34 might not sound like a big thing but what they'll lose in the summer is their flexibility with their front line 

He plays a fair bit for them too, they'll need 2 top attacking players in the summer, I hope Haaland goes elsewhere 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I am pretty sure its decided already, a long time ago. Only the media think he will stay

Exactly this. We get annoyed about media recycling any story. 

Easy way to solve the issue - don't click on stupid articles, or if you do, take them with a handful of salt.

I couldn't believe how boring their game with Real Madrid was the other night.

Messi, Mbappe, Di Maria, Neymar, Benzema, Vinicius Jr, Modric, Verratti etc all on the pitch at some point. And it was like watching Burnley vs Brighton

Although Verratti was absolutely brilliant to be fair. Best player on the pitch by a mile

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Although Verratti was absolutely brilliant to be fair. Best player on the pitch by a mile

He was great. I'd argue he is better than Jorginho, and maybe the best midfielder in the world.

But I thought the game was good. Madrid played very well and shut down most threat from PSG. They did what they had to do - often sat deep and put 11 players behind the ball to stop the worlds best team (on paper).

I enjoyed the game, but mainly for the skill on show and the tactical strategy shown by Madrid. 

11 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

He was great. I'd argue he is better than Jorginho, and maybe the best midfielder in the world.

But I thought the game was good. Madrid played very well and shut down most threat from PSG. They did what they had to do - often sat deep and put 11 players behind the ball to stop the worlds best team (on paper).

I enjoyed the game, but mainly for the skill on show and the tactical strategy shown by Madrid. 

Oh it wasn't a bad game. It was just dull.

With that kind of attacking talent on display, for both teams, you kind of expect a bit more attacking

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Oh it wasn't a bad game. It was just dull.

With that kind of attacking talent on display, for both teams, you kind of expect a bit more attacking

I think if Madrid went head to head with PSG on attacking front, they would lose badly. 

But I get your point - I was also hoping for more fireworks. 

I thought Mbappe had signed a deal to join Real Madrid in the summer but that must have just been a rumour rather than fact.

I hate how players like Mbappe, Haaland and Pogba (or more accurately, their agents) are constantly “unsettled” and looking to move. They’re already on insane wages but want to always push for more.

If Pogba was wearing a mask so nobody knew who it was when playing he wouldn’t get another top club. He has about 2 above average performances per year. 

5 hours ago, Genie said:

I thought Mbappe had signed a deal to join Real Madrid in the summer but that must have just been a rumour rather than fact.

I hate how players like Mbappe, Haaland and Pogba (or more accurately, their agents) are constantly “unsettled” and looking to move. They’re already on insane wages but want to always push for more.

If Pogba was wearing a mask so nobody knew who it was when playing he wouldn’t get another top club. He has about 2 above average performances per year. 

I'm sure Mbappe to Real is done.  Probably wise not to announce it until after either team is out of the tournament.  To be fair to Mbappe, fans moan about contracts meaning nothing there days but he has just fulfilled his properly and seems remains professional with his performances.

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Pogba's agent has been pushing for a move pretty much every summer since he joined. Its in the agents best financial interests to get his clients a move every couple of years, or an improved contract. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

According to Le Parisien they've offered M'bappé a 2 year contract worth €50m a season along with a €100m signing bonus.

:rolleyes: One for the games gone thread too I guess. Jeepers that's a lot of money.

Â