Paris Saint-Germain

Avfc96

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 16:02, TreeVillan said:

Not sure which thread to post this in, but it's absolutely shocking. 

Gets weirder. Diallo has been released with no charge. Eric Abidal and his wife are being questioned now 

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...
On 01/11/2021 at 17:27, Zatman said:

They are considering ripping up Ramos contract as he is still not fit. Its fine when you have an unlimited budget

Made his second start for PSG yesterday. 

Was sent off 😆

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Made his second start for PSG yesterday. 

Was sent off 😆

I didn’t watch it but we poor by all accounts (leading up to his second yellow). 
“not the Sergio Ramos of old” was the quote. 
Is hate to think how much they are paying him to do something someone from the academy could be doing better.

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

I didn’t watch it but we poor by all accounts (leading up to his second yellow). 
“not the Sergio Ramos of old” was the quote. 
Is hate to think how much they are paying him to do something someone from the academy could be doing better.

To be fair he is 2 years younger than Thiago Silva who is doing a great job at Chelsea. You win some, you lose some. 

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has not even his double figures yet, on for his worst season since 2008

Only started a dozen games in Ligue 1. 2 goals 7 assists. 5 goals in 5 games in the CL.

Edited by A'Villan
*started

10 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Only started a dozen games in Ligue 1. 2 goals 7 assists. 

As you highlight, he's getting matchtime in the CL, but what an absolutely tragic waste of the final years of the greatest ever. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As you highlight, he's getting matchtime in the CL, but what an absolutely tragic waste of the final years of the greatest ever. 

I didn't put two and two together to see that he's been there all season. That is sad, still only 34 and clearly still at it.

He's not the greatest of all time for me, but he's certainly equal to anyone else I'd pick for it.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Poch isnt doung that great there in my opinion

He's not that good a manager imo... 

And Leonardo as director of football or whatever he is is an absolute fraud, their team is great but their squad isn't and he's let some young talent walk out the door while he chases these high profile free transfers, he's as bad as Woodward 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Neymar on the bench. I'm sure he will still have time to get injured, as he has a birthday party to go to next month. 

He has been "injured"for a few weeks. Actually amazed he got to the bench considering the time of year 

Sadly carnival is cancelled this year in Brazil so he might be stuck in Paris

Poor guy 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Â