Paris Saint-Germain

Avfc96

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chairman of Qatar Sports Investments who own PSG , chairman of BeinSports, Member of the World Cup organising committee, the head of the ECA (formerly the G14) and possibly the most powerful man in European football. 

Amongst others things there are rumours that he: 

• Ripped a chain off from around the refs neck
  • Damaged equipment in the refs room
  • Blocked off the refs room doors so they couldn't get out
  • Hit Lionel Messi a couple of times and pushed other players
  • Threatened to kill a Madrid employee 
  • Had to be restrained by his own bodyguards
  • Called Madrid President Perez a fat old man
  • Smashed some lockers
  • Told Donnamurra to f*** off back to Italy and eat pasta
  • Said he'd buy Madrid and run it into the ground

It seems like quite the meltdown.

Sounds like me when I lose at cards/scrabble/anything.

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

What did the ref do wrong? Apart from not gifting them a dodgy decision I mean.

First goal looked like a foul on the keeper forcing him to mis-kick, but still, plenty of time to not shit the bed.

It looked like a foul on PSG’s GK (I’m not even going to try and spell his name without Google) but the rest were completely down to them imploding.

Him throwing his toys out the pram because he hasn’t been able to buy the Champions League yet is hilarious.

The keeper dicked about before the non-foul, I'd blame him for that goal. The whole team then imploded when they were still winning the tie, that's on them and the manager. The third goal was ridiculous, conceding 12 seconds after your own kick off.

Only worse kick off I've seen was QPR booting it directly to Man City after they equalised when there was still 4 minutes of added time left, truly bizarre.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

The keeper dicked about before the non-foul, I'd blame him for that goal. The whole team then imploded when they were still winning the tie, that's on them and the manager. The third goal was ridiculous, conceding 12 seconds after your own kick off.

Only worse kick off I've seen was QPR booting it directly to Man City after they equalised when there was still 4 minutes of added time left, truly bizarre.

The keeper was also quite stupid. If he goes down its a free kick but stays on his feet. 

Martinez goes down in that position 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

they signed camavinga last summer so might not need pogba anymore

I dont think he was a player they ever needed except for his Twitter following. Pretty much stealing at this stage 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

and as a side it is **** brilliant that PSG gave this season such a huge push, maybe wanting to stroll in to their world cup with PSG as the CL winners and now instead they'll have the embarrassment of him being kicked out of everything, i hope he's banished from the tournament

I know nothing about the Champions League and care less still, but even I have to admit that watching these dickheads blow up every season is one of the few true joys left in European football.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I know nothing about the Champions League and care less still, but even I have to admit that watching these dickheads blow up every season is one of the few true joys left in European football.

Even better when City do it

• Like 1

Every summer they spend big and cant seem to sign the right players. Hakimi was at fault for a goal or two last night, brilliant going forward but cant defend. Wijnaldum has been an overpaid dud and joins an already poor midfield when it comes to the elite teams. Its Veratti and thats it in midfield that is good

PSG are also a much better team when Di Maria plays in the front 3 as he works compared to some of the others

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

So they braught in Hakimi, Ramos, Wijnaldum, Messi & Donnarumma just to go out before the quarter final. These state run clubs are disgusting the way they can do what they want and get away with it. In what world does their wage bill and spending fall in line with FFP?

Wijnaldum earned his money though. 9 touches last week in the league 

He plays centre midfield 😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Taking a page from the Ronaldinho playbook. 

He got his move to Barca thanks to it but I doubt they'd take Neymar back thou.

Â