Weather...

Dodgyknees

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Lucky sod where you staying paphos?

Aliathon resort, lovely to be honest. Delayed a day though, had to get off the plane once finally boarded and stop in the Hilton for the night at BHX, pilot run out of hours, not fun.

It's now been about a month since we had rain of any considerable magnitude here in Hampshire. Everything is yellow. We usually don't have this kind of dry-spell before end July\August. Whoever doesn't believe in climate change is kidding themselves. The local swimming-lake is 7 degrees warmer than it was at this exact day last year.

• Like 1

Just now, magnkarl said:

It's now been about a month since we had rain of any considerable magnitude here in Hampshire. Everything is yellow. We usually don't have this kind of dry-spell before end July\August. Whoever doesn't believe in climate change is kidding themselves. The local swimming-lake is 7 degrees warmer than it was at this exact day last year.

It’s 100% real yep. Periods of unbearable heat day and night are now normal summers.

No rain here for about a month either before yesterday.

The home air con business is probably going to boom over the next decade.

32 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I've no doub iits real, weather it's down to the hotter climates I'm unsure. Go back years and we have always had hot summers and artic winters. 

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

We are going to be the downfall of our planet as governments not doing enough to sort this issue. This is going to cause catastrophic damage to Crops food etc in years to come

Just heard a bit of thunder 

• Like 1

Just had a belter of a thunderstorm down in that they’re London. Was supposed to be in the park with my personal trainer but he didn’t want to accede to my demands of standing 20 feet away holding an umbrella in the air to keep me safe. 
Somewhat typically, five minutes after we agreed to postpone, it all stopped and it’s back to being all muggy again. 

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Very clammy today. Had to break out the shorts.

Same here, it’s a pain having to roll up ‘little’ Folly so he does not poke out of the bottom in my (knee length ) shorts 

• Haha 2

Â