Weather...

Dodgyknees

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I remember one storm about 10 years ago in the middle of the night. Genuinely terrifying amount of noise and energy for about half an hour. 

Did you just hear it? Just one clap of thunder... or was it? Could be a sonic boom? Made me jump!

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

Did you just hear it? Just one clap of thunder... or was it? Could be a sonic boom? Made me jump!

Didn’t hear it in Tamworth although it is getting darker by the minute so the storm might be heading this way.

Just walking back from the local pub. On the way there the sun was out and it felt proper warm, had to take my hoodie off. 

On the way home lots of very dark heavy cloud, Sun had gone (obviously) and the wind was pretty strong but it still felt warm.  

If there is a storm it'll be the royal warrior caste transporting in from Zeta Reticuli for the Imperial transfer ceremony tomorrow, probably bringing the ceremonial skin for the new god king.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just walking back from the local pub. On the way there the sun was out and it felt proper warm, had to take my hoodie off. 

On the way home lots of very dark heavy cloud, Sun had gone (obviously) and the wind was pretty strong but it still felt warm.  

Why on earth would you be walking back from the pub at that time. Sitting in the pub or beer garden surely. 

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Why on earth would you be walking back from the pub at that time. Sitting in the pub or beer garden surely. 

With mates yes, with family no. 

Ho hummm, ho hummm.  Ho Hmmmm. Soooo Dad's bad foot is flaring up again.  Deedum Deedum. Daughter has left her bedroom in a mess again........ Shall we go home?  Yeah. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

With mates yes, with family no. 

Ho hummm, ho hummm.  Ho Hmmmm. Soooo Dad's bad foot is flaring up again.  Deedum Deedum. Daughter has left her bedroom in a mess again........ Shall we go home?  Yeah. 

I'd have gone deaf

It's absolutely bloody freezing and hammering down with rain.

You would think it was February not mid May.

No really nice weather on the Horizon even.  

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Danwichmann said:

38°c here today with 'feels like' of 48°c. Pretty humid as well. Stand still and sweat weather, absolutely dying. 

21 Digrees here and very nice in the sun.Winter starts in June.

Â