Getting older

villaguy

On 16/10/2013 at 15:47, Swerbs said:

Haha I'm 18 and am terrified of growing older.

You’re 26 now, how are them apples

Met a girl, settled down, I know that it’s not easy to be young 

2 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Surely in a tube not just loose in the envelope.

And did you use the cling film or ice cream tub method to collect the sample?

Yeah, I found the tube after I mailed it!

😉

On 02/03/2022 at 22:29, mjmooney said:

You want to know what the worst bit is? 

Friends dying.

Just heard about another one. Another funeral to go to. Fourth one in the last 12 months. 

Sadly I've just heard an old friend who I started work with back in 1996 has just died after a short illness at the age of 55.

I'm only late 40s and already I've lost a few buy know it'll only become more frequent. 

• Sad 1

I’m only 34, coming up on 35, and still think of myself as a fairly young man. 

But, any minor sports related injuries take f***ing forever to heal. I’ve had niggling hamstring and back issues for as long as I can remember. I imagine this will just keep getting worse the older I get. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Figured this might be the best thread for this question… anyone had an adult circumcision? Without going into any great details, the missus damaged my old boy at the height of COVID, and it’s healed too tight to work as advertised. Figure I need to have a bit lopped off to get the fella back into proper working order, but with COVID basically cancelling non essential ops over here it’s basically gone on the back burner.

Now that I can actually have it done I’m pussying out at bit as I figure it’s going to make my life very uncomfortable for a while.

curious to see just how bad it is for anyone who’s had it done

5 minutes ago, og1874 said:

Without going into any great details the missus damaged my old boy 

Sorry , VT can only really give its medical expertise if it has all the great details .. 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, og1874 said:

Figured this might be the best thread for this question… anyone had an adult circumcision? Without going into any great details, the missus damaged my old boy at the height of COVID, and it’s healed too tight to work as advertised. 

Could do with knowing a little more detail on how this occurred before we decide on a course of action 😁

On 09/02/2022 at 15:37, OutByEaster? said:

On of the things that I think first made me feel age is when I saw a building demolished that I had seen being built.

There's something odd about that, about remembering the building that was there before the building that was there before the building that's there now.

Christ, that happened to me in my mid 20's with The Great Oak pub in Selly Oak which only stood for around 10 years.   Then again it was an awfully shit pub.   

In addition the Copthorne Hotel in Brum is coming down soon and we can all rejoice in that

Scheme to replace Birmingham's iconic Copthorne hotel - Birmingham Live

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, og1874 said:

Figured this might be the best thread for this question… anyone had an adult circumcision? Without going into any great details, the missus damaged my old boy at the height of COVID, and it’s healed too tight to work as advertised. Figure I need to have a bit lopped off to get the fella back into proper working order, but with COVID basically cancelling non essential ops over here it’s basically gone on the back burner.

Now that I can actually have it done I’m pussying out at bit as I figure it’s going to make my life very uncomfortable for a while.

Had it done late in life, similar story.

Well worth it. I guess there were a couple of days of discomfort but the fact I can’t remember suggests it wasn’t a big deal.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Had it done late in life, similar story.

Well worth it. I guess there were a couple of days of discomfort but the fact I can’t remember suggests it wasn’t a big deal.

I read your post and suddenly felt all uncomfortable in my gentlemen's region and squirmed a little bit 

no way I'm letting someone  anywhere near there with a sharp object 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I read your post and suddenly felt all uncomfortable in my gentlemen's region and squirmed a little bit 

no way I'm letting someone  anywhere near there with a sharp object 

I had a bit of a bad run of luck with the old Glamorgan sausage.

For a little while the only reason I ever went to my doctor’s was cock problems.

Decided I wanted a vasectomy, went to the doctors got that done.

Post vasectomy, making sure everything was in working order I managed to break it. Had to go to the doctors and organise a circumcision.

Post circumcision, went to the doctors with spectacular migraine / brain pain post sex, got put on a drugs trial for a really weirdly specific sex related type of migraine.

I decided if a fourth visit was ever needed I’d just lop it off and try out for the women’s bobsleigh team or something. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, og1874 said:

I had mine done a few years back as an adult.

The main choice is local vs general anaesthetic (do you want a needle in your cock, or to be knocked out), I chose the former, but didn't realise until said needle was produced lol.

Chatting about things with the surgeon while he did the operation was weird, recovery wasn't that bad, apart from the initial shock and swelling.

Saying that, it's miles better now than what it was.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

I had mine done a few years back as an adult.

The main choice is local vs general anaesthetic (do you want a needle in your cock, or to be knocked out), I chose the former, but didn't realise until said needle was produced lol.

Chatting about things with the surgeon while he did the operation was weird, recovery wasn't that bad, apart from the initial shock and swelling.

Saying that, it's miles better now than what it was.

Jesus I think the sight of a needle anywhere close to that area would be enough of a general anaesthetic for me to be honest. I’d be passed out in a second

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I had a bit of a bad run of luck with the old Glamorgan sausage.

For a little while the only reason I ever went to my doctor’s was cock problems.

Decided I wanted a vasectomy, went to the doctors got that done.

Post vasectomy, making sure everything was in working order I managed to break it. Had to go to the doctors and organise a circumcision.

Post circumcision, went to the doctors with spectacular migraine / brain pain post sex, got put on a drugs trial for a really weirdly specific sex related type of migraine.

I decided if a fourth visit was ever needed I’d just lop it off and try out for the women’s bobsleigh team or something. 

I remember having one of those sex migraines half way through some action. I was boxing well above my weight at the time, so had to put in a performance and just play through it. I remember it distinctly though, every thrust was intense pain in my forehead. Fore-head that is.

Was more than worth it though, I woulda took a bullet for that girl (as long as I survived. 😂

Â