Getting older

villaguy

Maybe some people have adverse reactions to their younger days but when I was in my infancy to puberty I would have girls blatantly ask to blow me off. I miss these days. I remember one girl in particular, I'd just arrived in Mablethorpe to watch a mate race and this gorgeous girl made an attempt for me. I miss this kind of encounter, maybe age has caught up with me

Maybe some people have adverse reactions to their younger days but when I was in my infancy to puberty I would have girls blatantly ask to blow me off. I miss these days. I remember one girl in particular, I'd just arrived in Mablethorpe to watch a mate race and this gorgeous girl made an attempt for me. I miss this kind of encounter, maybe age has caught up with me

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

:huh:

LOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1

Given that they wanted to blow you while you were in your infancy, have you contacted Operation Yewtree?

• Like 4

i know what Villaguy means, when i was at uni girls were everywhere and everything was just a 4-year long party.

I do miss those younger days, but i also enjoy my life as it is.

Edited by ender4

I can honestly state that nothing of the sort EVER happened to me.  :(

So getting older (MUCH older) isn't bothering me that much!

Nor me, and I am younger than you.

So I can only assume that it is the much younger, 'older' people who have enjoyed such propositions.

I can relate to villa guy to a degree, there's this girl who lives at the top of my road and she used text me when I was 19 during the middle of the summer, she was 18, she'd sneak out of her house about 1am and suck me off. She was crazy though, one night she was drunk and threatened to kill herself if I didn't walk her home, I'd zero interest in her but she decided she'd go off with one of my friends to make me jealous, didn't work, gave a good bj though.

I can relate to villa guy to a degree, there's this girl who lives at the top of my road and she used text me when I was 19 during the middle of the summer, she was 18, she'd sneak out of her house about 1am and suck me off. She was crazy though, one night she was drunk and threatened to kill herself if I didn't walk her home, I'd zero interest in her but she decided she'd go off with one of my friends to make me jealous, didn't work, gave a good bj though.

Did you return the favour? Would seem the gentlemanly thing to do. 

• Like 1

Nope, she didn't want any of that, was a virgin at the time and was saving herself for marriage :)

• Like 1

My school reunion took place last Friday but i decided not to go.

Hated school and found it far too restricting as it influenced everything in my life. For example while at primary school there were many times when i wanted to stay up later than usual to watch something on TV but wasn't allowed to. I used to scream at my parents what difference would a half an hour make to me getting up for school in the morning.

At secondary school the maths teacher used to bully me in front of the class because she knew i had no interest in numbers and failed every end of term exam on the subject. I therefore dreaded every maths lesson and it affected my nights sleep.

I also hated religion class because the priest who attended on a regular basis knew i was an atheist and used to ask me questions like what hymn would you sing at which part of mass. I got so pissed off with this i replied by stating Bohemian Rapsody and was continually disiplined with the leather strap by the headmaster.

i had like most children at school several close friends but i was also bullied by many other children due to my father being a policeman and was very tempted to go to my school reunion for this reason to see if those same children would try and bully me now but i'd be going for a night out with the wrong agenda and trouble probably would have found me.

So with getting older comes much more freedom but a lot more responsibility and i like it that way. I don't go to mass due to my beliefs and hatred of the Catholic Church even though i am a Catholic. I can watch anything i want on TV at whatever time without being told to go to bed and no-one has tried to bully me since school. 

The downside is of course is that as we get older we get closer to the day when our eyes stay shut and if at that time i find out that there is a God then i'm either in big trouble or it will be back to being told to be in bed at a certain time by my late father and mother.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Nope, she didn't want any of that, was a virgin at the time and was saving herself for marriage :)

I wasn't talking about defloration. Anyhow, that seems even more perverse, now. 

Haha I'm 18 and am terrified of growing older.

:unsure:  :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â