Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

14 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

My mate Skidmark Greg 

Great nickname! :crylaugh:

I love stuff like that. I've got a mate, who has been known as 'Ebenezer Dave' for the last 20 years, among my mates due to his love of disco biscuits back in the day. It's mad how these things stick. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Swedish Eurovision trials. Bye bye manliness. Embrace gayness

2016-02-13 19.16.33.jpg

It's Eurovision, what do you expect? It's about as manly as Boy George in a cosmetics factory. Still, it obviously Cheers You Up! 

• Like 1

we've got a mate called the rat, basically because he's a horrible word removed  in a strange loveable kind of way, think he once had a serious conversation with my mom about anal, once stayed at my house after a night out and nearly burnt it down by putting a pizza in the oven, still in the box...

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

My mate Skidmark Greg briefly went out with a girl who nearly got to sing the Swedish Eurovision song.  She also did reasonably well on their Pop Idol or X Factor thing, but is an air stewardess now.

This is the joke yeah:D

watching a japanese karioke show where a bloke is singing while being tossed off by a hot chick dressed as a nurse.

man i love the japanese.

Not convinced the sexual act is actually taking place. Why cover it up? Surely pre-watershed is thrown out the window at the premis of the show.

Either way, the nagging doubt makes it extremely difficult to masturbate to.

• Like 1

Â