Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Yeah, I was only being a dick.

I spent years working out the dew point in building fabrics due to interstitial condensation! Then I spent years fixing other people's buildings that hadn't bothered to calculate where the dew point was. Happy days.

It's a good idea.

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, I was only being a dick.

I spent years working out the dew point in building fabrics due to interstitial condensation! Then I spent years fixing other people's buildings that hadn't bothered to calculate where the dew point was. Happy days.

It's a good idea.

OMG STOP BEING A DICK THIS IS VILLATALK! YOU CAN'T JUST BE A DICK OR YOU GET BANNED LIKE WHAT THE OTHERS DID.

• Like 2

Just discovered a young lady named Hannah Minx. Oh my what lovely, massive pair of....... blue eyes she has. I've no idea what it is she does, and her You Tube clip just left me confused, but I could watch them all day. 

10 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Just discovered a young lady named Hannah Minx. Oh my what lovely, massive pair of....... blue eyes she has. I've no idea what it is she does, and her You Tube clip just left me confused, but I could watch them all day. 

I am aware of her work but her schtick tends to be showing her cleavage. I can get that on broad street. 4/10 WSB

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Guyz Guyz listen....

She's welcome to my schtick anytime!!1!

EH??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA - it's a nob joke right? - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH - Ok good.

• Like 1

Having a new laptop, but also managing to recover the contents of my old **** hard drive meaning I don't lose over a decade of football-related spreadsheets.  It also means I can analyse just how shit Villa's season has been in all my Excel glory :lol:

6 hours ago, BOF said:

It also means I can analyse just how shit Villa's season has been in all my Excel glory :lol:

So then BOF, your favourite choice for graphical representation of data. 

Naturally, some data sets lend themselves to particular types of graphs and charts, but which do you prefer?

Classic bar chart, scatter graph, line graph, that exploded pie chart one?

Once for a job interview, I had to do statistical presentation on any chosen subject. I decided to do a season comparison between the Mcleish season and Lambert's first season (the stats weren't great surprisingly). Goal time analysis, attendance comparison, etc.

Turned out one of the interviewers, my would be line manager, was a bluenose.

Got the job, but no longer work there.

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ok, I know I'm a few days late but this was the dogs...

On a One2One contract. 

NEC-DB2000-2.jpg

I had one of them, Ariel so big if you sat on it with it in your pocket it'd give you a prostate exam

Â