Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

She must have a filthy sex tape lurking somewhere

Only a matter of time, Genie, my old mucker!

Bet there are a few gynecological 'selfies' on her phone as well

Edited by Xela

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Really? I think she's borderline ugly. 

Ha! Just been discussing Rita with my mates.

She's not ugly as far as I'm concerned, objectively speaking, I'd say she's an attractive girl.

However, I'm not nearly as fussed about her as clearly some are on here. I can't work out what it is, but something about her really annoys me and has done since she first appeared. 

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Really? I think she's borderline ugly. 

Funny that, I was about to post that she ain't "all that" Nipples are too small for a start. Must be an age thing Moonmeister ;)

Give me Nigella Lawson anyday

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

She's not ugly as far as I'm concerned, objectively speaking, I'd say she's an attractive girl.

However, I'm not nearly as fussed about her as clearly some are on here. I can't work out what it is, but something about her really annoys me and has done since she first appeared. 

Apart from seeing her on t'internet I've not seen her anywhere as I don't watch TV, I don't even know what she does...sings shit chart music I presume?

40 minutes ago, Xela said:

Only a matter of time, Genie, my old mucker!

Bet there are a few gynecological 'selfies' on her phone as well

My theory is that she's done the topless shoot (for money obviously) as she knows a load of filth with her in is about to be leaked...

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Apart from seeing her on t'internet I've not seen her anywhere as I don't watch TV, I don't even know what she does...sings shit chart music I presume?

Yep, singer. Had a few hits, I think her biggest hit was "how we do". And I'm pretty sure she's is or was an X factor judge too. Or the voice. Or both.

And seemingly, she's recently got naked.

In which case, I prefer her latest work ;)

Yep, singer. Had a few hits, I think her biggest hit was "how we do". And I'm pretty sure she's is or was an X factor judge too. Or the voice. Or both.

And seemingly, she's recently got naked.

In which case, I prefer her latest work [emoji6]

She's nabbed a couple of minor roles in Hollywood films too. Southpaw and 50 Shades as far as I know so she could be on to pretty good things. But the bewbs will always be her best work.

On 29/01/2016 at 18:37, Shropshire Lad said:

So then BOF, your favourite choice for graphical representation of data. 

Naturally, some data sets lend themselves to particular types of graphs and charts, but which do you prefer?

Classic bar chart, scatter graph, line graph, that exploded pie chart one?

Once for a job interview, I had to do statistical presentation on any chosen subject. I decided to do a season comparison between the Mcleish season and Lambert's first season (the stats weren't great surprisingly). Goal time analysis, attendance comparison, etc.

Turned out one of the interviewers, my would be line manager, was a bluenose.

Got the job, but no longer work there.

I quite like the points distribution method of showing the league table.  It's a much better visual guide of where everyone really is in relation to everyone else.  Although this season, it's not a good look for us :(

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

I quite like the points distribution method of showing the league table.  It's a much better visual guide of where everyone really is in relation to everyone else.  Although this season, it's not a good look for us :(

I don't know what I was expecting to see when I clicked that, but really wished I hadn't! 

On 1/30/2016 at 20:22, Shropshire Lad said:

Racist.

• Like 2

Â