The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Really have to disagree with that bit.

How so? In an ideal world jack would have been able to develop his game in a side that was full of better players not fighting relegation continuously. A side that actually had control of games or was competitive so he could compliment a functioning side. As is he's quickly seen as the creator of the side, an awful lot to thrust on a still very inexperienced lad, not least when the pressure is ramped up due to league position and the team is sub standard. 

I concede he's shirked a bit lately and he needs to have more determination about him if he want to reach the top, as well as looking after himself off the pitch. But I honestly believe it's to much to soon, you nurture a talent not hamper it. 

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

How so? In an ideal world jack would have been able to develop his game in a side that was full of better players not fighting relegation continuously. A side that actually had control of games or was competitive so he could compliment a functioning side. As is he's quickly seen as the creator of the side, an awful lot to thrust on a still very inexperienced lad, not least when the pressure is ramped up due to league position and the team is sub standard. 

I concede he's shirked a bit lately and he needs to have more determination about him if he want to reach the top, as well as looking after himself off the pitch. But I honestly believe it's to much to soon, you nurture a talent not hamper it. 

I think you are agreeing with my disagreement.

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Instagram wasn't around then, it's a different world we live in today.

That thing over there, which I believe you may have missed, is the point.

Or you are an evil genius.

Edited by Jareth

Â