Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Senderos in his few appearances was really very good, excellent communicator at the back was always telling people where to go and where they should be, it's something we dont have at the back at the moment, Richards is like a bull in achina shop and uses his pace to get him out of trouble which works more often than not, Lescott is just finished as a premier league defender which is a shame, watching Lescott reminds me of watching Ferdinand at QPR and Clark's brain and feet don't seem to be linked. A fully fit Senderos would be am asset as he can organise a defence, his only problem is keeping him fit for longer than 5 games

• 3 weeks later...

Until he got injured I was impressed, we need someone willing to stand up and fight for the club.

He isn't going to cost anything so why not give him a chance if a space in this weak squad?

He couldn't do worse than Lescott or Richardson.

On 11/25/2015, 1:07:00, Zatman said:

He might in January, only way he can play before then is if we release a player. Maybe we could let Westwood go or Richardson 

I think Cov have extended the Joe Cole loan.

Does that count?

• 1 month later...

Genuine question having seen the goals we conceded today, if he was in the squad would he be our best defender? 

Also was there ever any reason why he he was banished to the bomb squad while we paid money for the embarrassingly bad joleon lescott?  

Does he even train with the first team or does he just sit at home?

I don't think he's the answer but I do think he could be the best defender at the club. A kind of least smelly turd if you will but all the while we still pay his substantial wages. What a mess. 

Edited by villa89

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Genuine question having seen the goals we conceded today, if he was in the squad would he be our best defender? 

Also was there ever any reason why he he was banished to the bomb squad while we paid money for the embarrassingly bad joleon lescott? 

tim-sherwood-thumbs-up_3264511.jpg?20150

But in a small bonus for manager Remi Garde, the club appear set to sell Senderos for around £1.5million after being prepared to lose him for nothing in six months’ time.

The express reckon he's on the way to lazio for £1.5million

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/631098/Aston-Villa-conclude-surprise-first-transfer-business-Senderos

Edited by Jimzk5

Â