Christian Benteke

Kwan

I can confirm he actually broke all three of his legs - he's the longest in the shower - but due to his healing and self-regeneration properties he didn't even break stride. In the post-apocalyptic wasteland of the earth only two figures will remain. Benteke and Milner playing jerries with human skulls.

• Like 1

Slightly off-topic, but still about Benteke-ish. The first 2-3 minutes of this link really shows how terrible Mark Lawrenson is as a pundit, apparently can't get into a top 6 side, I wouldn't be surprised if he was playing for Real Madrid this time next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yva6PLMpkA

He's just so dismissiveness about it what a word I'm not allowed to say.

Edit: Kept watching the video it's amazing he's awful

Match of the Day is truly awful. The fact that he was so bad they have kicked him off that, shows just how crap he is.

Just saw on Twitter than Benteke's head exploded in last night's match and has obliterated half of Europe. Millions dead, APPARENTLY.

Can anyone confirm? The tweet had #ITK in it so I'm pretty sure it's true.

The recent asteroid shower came about because Benteke was given a can of diet coke and threw into the sky in disgust. It collided with the moon and caused an explosion, we can't see it exploded yet as it happened faster than the speed of light.

Joey Barton is a loathsome scallywag. He should go back to copying and pasting philosophical quotes, thinking he's one of our generation's great thinkers, and leave his half baked opinions inside his empty head.

And for the record, if (and it was rumoured on here once or twice a couple of years back), Joey Barton ever signs for this club, that will be me out. He is a mark one nasty word removed who contributes **** all for the game for any of the teams he alleges to have played for. He is c**tish word removed of the highest order. He's had more chances than a game of Monopoly and the game will be well rid of the little word removed when he is finally withdrawn from service.

Mark 1 Shitbag.

<and breathe>

Edited by Raver50032

The worst thing about Barton is that he's all too willing to judge other players/people in general yet he's perhaps one of the nastiest and scummiest players ever to play in the Premier League. Worse than Terry and Suarez IMO. As others have said, thank God Lambert isn't after that sort of player.

• Like 1

Whilst I agree with everyone how incredibly important Benteke is for us, and his undoubted class. I've really started to get annoyed at how everyone makes it seemed that we are condemned to failure without him, Jesus so when he eventually goes should we just demote ourselves to the championship voluntarily? It''s also a big lack of respect to all the other players in the TEAM who also play vital roles.

• Like 2

Whilst I agree with everyone how incredibly important Benteke is for us, and his undoubted class. I've really started to get annoyed at how everyone makes it seemed that we are condemned to failure without him, Jesus so when he eventually goes should we just demote ourselves to the championship voluntarily? It''s also a big lack of respect to all the other players in the TEAM who also play vital roles.

I guess we now know how Spurs fans feel ;)

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 2

Its pretty true though, without him we would be down the bottom again.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

Just by watching the games.

How do you know this?

Yeah, back down the bottom again? We haven't left the bottom places yet, we could still be there next season.

Â