Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shillzz

I think we're in with a chance, though there's always the possibility of us blowing it inside 15 minutes. I think I would go

Guzan; Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna; Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Sylla, Agbonlahor; Weimann

Go for mobility with a bit more security in the middle of the park. Back Weimann to shine through the middle, if Kozak plays I have a feeling we will just stick it long with nobody nowhere near him.

Won't make much difference.

If they decided to rest Toure, however, I'd be far more optimistic.

He makes fun of our pissypants midfield every time City roll into town.

he makes fun of the majority of the premier leagues midfeilders i think with him in our side we'd comfortably finish at least 8th he's that good

I was hoping for a big atmosphere tomorrow and to back the lads in numbers.

Half of that has already gone out the equation, only 33k sold so expect 35k max including walk-ups.

same here mate but that idea has completely gone, absolute shit turn out and another shit atmosphere no doubt, you can guarantee when we have a couple of bad results our gates sink like the titanic, anyway on the game itself I think the longer we hold them off the more chance we might sneak a win, im goin for 3.1 city though

I can read this one like a book.  Them on fire, us on the back of pasting and expecting another, give them a real game and ultimately just come up short with our heads held high.  1-2.

how i see it too

We are probably going to lose but its still not a reason for opening a relegation thread. We could might as well be very well safe and win the FA Cup at the end of teh season. Logic being that we have a much better squad now than Wigan had last year.

If we give them as much space as we've given everybody else so far this season then they can destroy us. Tighten things up at the back and catch them on the counter and there's a possibility of us nicking something here, or at the least just give them a very good game.

woke up this morning feeling optimistic for some reason, im gonna be banging a fiver on our first home win, as some people have stated if we can keep it tight at the back and counter attack them we may pull off a surprise, city have only played well twice this season, its going to take a big effort but come on lets get our season started again, need a big performance off delph today

woke up this morning feeling optimistic for some reason, im gonna be banging a fiver on our first home win, as some people have stated if we can keep it tight at the back and counter attack them we may pull off a surprise, city have only played well twice this season, its going to take a big effort but come on lets get our season started again, need a big performance off delph today

We won last week.

Liking your 'feel good' optimism though.