Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shillzz

more defenders on the pitch means more errors from us. Not sure if a great idea. Hes obviously hoping to crowd them out and try and nick a goal on the counter attack.. that midfield will not support the two upfront.. they will be isolated. I cant see what hes trying here??

how about he's trying to pick what players he has available to him in order to try and win a football match?

more defenders on the pitch means more errors from us. Not sure if a great idea. Hes obviously hoping to crowd them out and try and nick a goal on the counter attack.. that midfield will not support the two upfront.. they will be isolated. I cant see what hes trying here??

how about he's trying to pick what players he has available to him in order to try and win a football match?

Are you serious? Thats what you would pick? I wouldnt play this formation for a start. Hope im wrong and he proves to be Einstein and we win 1-0 but i cant see it. To me hes not trying to win a match.. hes trying to park the bus and keep the scoreline down.

Edited by KSV

Guzan

Vlaar  Baker Clark

Bacuna                                   Luna

Sylla     KEA    Delph

Weimann       Kozak

I have to say I'm not disappointed with that team.

I like our midfield 3.

Our two wing backs can be decent going forward.

Weimman is in his natural position.

I just hope we go for it and our wing backs push forward. If we try and hold a 5 man defensive line I'll be disappointed

• Like 2

I suppose I'm completely on my own then in liking that line up.

I'd like it if the 532/352 wasn't such a shambles last season.
Did we try 532 when Vlaar was fit or was it only while we had Baker Herd n Clark?

First half of Newcastle. 2-0 down at HT when we went 433 and our season turned around.