Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shillzz

-------------Guzan--------------

Lowton vlaar Clark Luna

Bacuna Sylla Herd delph gabby Weimann

Park the bus.

There could be case to leave Kozak out. Maybe Weimann and Agbolahor up front with a a three man midfield with either Albrighton or Tonev.

Depends which city turns up. They have Bayern Munich in the week and the champions league is probably their priority as they have been crap in it so far so maybe they will rest a number of players.

Great, so we'll only have to deal with Dzeko, Jovetic, Navas and the likes then...

Depends which city turns up. They have Bayern Munich in the week and the champions league is probably their priority as they have been crap in it so far so maybe they will rest a number of players.

Haha that made me laugh, they can rest whoever they want, they still have about 2 replacements for every position who are all internationals and cost more than our team lol

The scoreline will depend on how long we keep it 0-0 for and how ruthless they are feeling. Similar result to the Spuds game is what im expecting. Ah well at least Fifa14 will be out

Normally look forward to a Saturday afternoon, either watching us on the road or slightly less nowadays at VP, but for this one I'm readying myself with a few glasses before, Spoons in town if anyone wants to join in  :unsure:

Sylla has to start this one for me, but sadly deep down know he won't, though going to be optimistic lol for once: 4-2-3-1, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, KEA, Sylla, Delph, Gabby, Weimann, Kozak; City to win 4-2.

I sypmathise with your pessimism over the likelihood of Sylla starting, but surely Lambert won't go for Tonev in midfield again?

I've seen Tonev on his last two outings and he has been wank to say the least, hasn't shown anything of yet to say he will have a decent season for us. Needs to stop shooting so much and stick to runs down the flanks aiming for assists instead.

Won't make much difference, I disagree, it will make a difference in terms of our defence. Having Aguero's movement was a big worry for our defence. We will most likely still lose however for me Aguero is a key part to their side.

Edited by SikhInTrinity