Libor Kozák

samjp26

• 2 months later...

I'd sooner give Kozak a 10 year deal than ever have to see Gestede play for us again.

It really was no coincidence the only time we looked have decent was when we had Kozak as a focal point. Is he a brilliant finisher, a great footballer? No... but he a) makes runs off the ball. b ) keeps defenders honest and on their toes c) tries to break the offside trap d) drops deep for the ball and provides an outlet. e) Basically he does that good old fashioned thing of erm...running. .

**** off Gestede you word removed.

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'd sooner give Kozak a 10 year deal than ever have to see Gestede play for us again.

It really was no coincidence the only time we looked have decent was when we had Kozak as a focal point. Is he a brilliant finisher, a great footballer? No... but he a) makes runs off the ball. b ) keeps defenders honest and on their toes c) tries to break the offside trap d) drops deep for the ball and provides an outlet. e) Basically he does that good old fashioned thing of erm...running. .

**** off Gestede you word removed.

Bit harsh mate. Gestede is pony but has proven he can score shedloads in the Championship. But I think Kozack will be very good in that league.

Kozack & Ayew up top next year wouldn't be too bad.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Bit harsh mate. Gestede is pony but has proven he can score shedloads in the Championship. But I think Kozack will be very good in that league.

Kozack & Ayew up top next year wouldn't be too bad.

Doesn't give him the right to just write off the season and stroll about for the past 6 months.

15 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Whole squad is shite, but you can't fault Kozak's commitment. Trust me when I say this, Kozak loves this club and wants to succeed here. He is one of the few players we have who will play for the club and fans, and not just the paycheck. 

i was critical when he played but he did put in an effort which is to be admired compared to rest of clearings in the woods

• Like 1

Â