Libor Kozák

samjp26

Didn't Tony Cascarino score more goals than Teddy sheringham in their Millwall days.....and didn't Guy whittingham score more than Paul Walsh

but we seem to go for the brawn rather than the finesse.....wrong ones once again.

we managed to get close with Luc Nilis as short lived as it was.....thats the kind of player we are crying out for

quantity is nice, but a bit of quality makes 'em better.

Edited by TRO

Didn't Tony Cascarino score more goals than Teddy sheringham in their Millwall days.....and didn't Guy whittingham score more than Paul Walsh

but we seem to go for the brawn rather than the finesse.....wrong ones once again.

we managed to get close with Luc Nilis as short lived as it was.....thats the kind of player we are crying out for

What are you talking about? Have you seen Benteke play? Even the best teams have players like Kozak (obviously they're better but the same type).

Honestly don't know why Kozak gets so much shit on here. He's a decent player with a decent goal ratio for what he is - backup to Benteke.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 3

What are you talking about? Have you seen Benteke play? Even the best teams have players like Kozak (obviously they're better but the same type).

Honestly don't know why Kozak gets so much shit on here. He's a decent player with a decent goal ratio for what he is - backup to Benteke.

Almost ALL our players get shite on here, what are you surprised for? lol

• Like 1

Kozak and Benteke didn't really work as a front two the times it was tried out, Benteke likes pace and mobility around him which can drag defenders away from him.

Kozak will be a good option for us off the bench and to start v the physical teams though so hope he's back soon.

If this new ability to put some decent crosses in remains though, who knows?

Yeah last season, it's likely Kozak would've probably got up close to double figures despite being a backup kind of play mostly. It's not easy to play here and there and score a decent amount, he did a great job last season, exactly the job we signed him for.

Top goal scorer in the Europa league. Not second, not amongst, but top. We've signed him and he scored 4 in a handful of stop start appearances.

Seriously can villa fans ever be happy.

But he's not banging them in every game and ripping his shirt off to reveal a huge Villa crest tattooed on his chest whilst roaring "I WILL NEVER LEAVE ASTON VILLA RARGHHH" so **** him he's useless.

• Like 1

I'm worried about Libor.

I know it was a bad break, but it's 8 months now and according to Lambert he is behind Tekkers in his rehab.

Tekkers is only 'jogging' and doing a bit of ball work, so I reckon it's at least 6-8 weeks before he'll even be on the bench. That puts Kozak at least another month behind that I reckon.

I just hope there isn't more to it and he doesn't end up like Luc NIlis.

I'm worried about Libor.

I know it was a bad break, but it's 8 months now and according to Lambert he is behind Tekkers in his rehab.

Tekkers is only 'jogging' and doing a bit of ball work, so I reckon it's at least 6-8 weeks before he'll even be on the bench. That puts Kozak at least another month behind that I reckon.

I just hope there isn't more to it and he doesn't end up like Luc NIlis.

A broken leg is very different from a ruptured Achilles. I'd say on average the return from an Achilles is 6 months, and that's on the quick side. I don't know the extent of Libor's injury, whether it was both the tibia and fibula, whether it was compound or not, etc. I didn't expect to see him back at full fitness for 12 months.

Â