Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

.................................Guzan.............................

Lowton...........Clark..............Vlaar...........Luna

Weimann..Bacuna..Westwood..Delph..Gabby

................................Benteke.........................

I'd take a draw.

I remember being in a bar in Manchester years ago and talking to a lad who'd done an accumulator over the weekend, he's gotten 9 out of 10 right and was on the verge of a big win, all he needed was for a seemingly 'guaranteed' result to come through, think it was Man Utd v Wigan. In the last minute, Wigan (or whoever it was) gets a last minute equaliser and his money goes down the pan. Don't think I've ever seen anyone look more upset about anything. 

Well I wasn't too disappointed because it's tough to be anything other than smiling after winning away at Arsenal on the opening day of the season.

Also it happened on the Sat and I still had the Sunday and Monday games to go before I knew how close I'd come.

I remember being in a bar in Manchester years ago and talking to a lad who'd done an accumulator over the weekend, he's gotten 9 out of 10 right and was on the verge of a big win, all he needed was for a seemingly 'guaranteed' result to come through, think it was Man Utd v Wigan. In the last minute, Wigan (or whoever it was) gets a last minute equaliser and his money goes down the pan. Don't think I've ever seen anyone look more upset about anything. 

A friend of a friend missed out on 4 grand when Drogba missed a 92nd minute penalty against Spurs a couple of years back, he was pretty distraught!

Will be a very interesting game. I presume he will rotate, so we could see Mata, Luiz, Lukaku and Schurrle come in.

If we score first then we have very chance of beating them. They are not the quickest back 4 in the league so hitting them on the counter coudl really hurt them.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is holding a news conference ahead of his team's home game with Aston Villa on Wednesday (1945 BST)."It was not such a big surprise (that Villa beat Arsenal) because they can do that to any one of us. If you look at the statistics from last season they had more points away from Villa Park."They're a good team, they can beat any of the contenders (for the title)."

I think we'll lose 3-1 but I'm not going to be upset. :lol:

I think it's about time Mourinho beat Villa and I just think having so many big games will take a little out of us. 

I'd love to be proved wrong though, I just think they have enough players with moments of brilliance to stick it in the onion bag more than we do.

I'm finding it very hard to anticipate which villa will come out though, could beat them 3-1! 

It's going to be fun either way. 

I think this entirely depends on how our back 4 and midfield hold out. We've got enough firepower to do them some damage, and they're definitely gonna be in the mood to do so to make up for what happened last time.

I think we'll score a few. Only question is how many Chelsea will score.

mourinho teams don't often concede "a few" at home. i think we'll score but the best i reckon we'll get is a score draw. actually i'd be elated with a score draw.