Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

So, just 4 days after a surprise away win against Arsenal, Villa will take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Jose is unbeaten in Premier League fixtures at the Bridge and we will have to play extremely well to earn any points.

I think we will lose this one personally, Jose is back and I'm sure it will be with a bang.

I'm going 3-0 or 3-1 to Chelsea, reckon Okore and Sylla will play too.

Edited by limpid

keeper.png
Guzan
home.png
Lowton
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Okore
home.png
Luna
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Delph
home.png
El Ahmadi
home.png
Weimann
home.png
Benteke
home.png
Agbonlahor

And depending on how the game goes I'd like to see Helenius, Tonev and Bacuna get some game time.

Will be a tough match so I'll go with 3-2 Villa win.

• Like 2

Great game at The Emirates, we fully deserved the win, so this prediction isnt meant to take anything away from that it's just Chelsea are another level or 2 above Arsenal.. Our defence had a lot of gaps throughout the game at Arsenal, at the beginning our concentration was 0 and Rosicky found his way through atleast twice, whilst Giroud had the touch of an elephant.

All I'm saying is that if you put Hazard, Schurrle, De Bruyne, Oscar or Mata in Rosicky's shoes for those two virtually one-on-ones with Guzan yesterday probably finishes atleast 3-3. Couple those players with Lukaku and I think our defence are in for a battering.

My heart says 2-1 Villa.

I'm going with 5-0 Chelsea though

Edited by HalfTimePost

This on tv anywhere?

Don't think so, going to be interesting later today to see how they line up against Hull.

Interesting fact for you all is that in his first term at Chelsea, Jose won the least games against who? Yup, Aston Villa, with just a 29% win percentage.