Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

Think I was a tad drunk last night, I've got this amazing ability to walk into a pub and an hour and half later walk out pretty drunk. Must of been the jagger bombs, anyway now I'm sober I don't think I could eat a fit girls shit ha, worrying thing is would I do it if I was smashed?

TEIjqk2.jpgrfx0HVg.gif

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Right so I don't know where we are with this story but the housemate is coming back from Canada tomorrow. Last week I sent him a text saying he couldn't live here any more. He has left all his stuff here and not paid any rent over the summer, so as far as I'm concerned he has moved out and I don't need to give him any sort of notice, but I said he could stay here for 2 weeks until he finds somewhere else at well below market rent price per week, effectively giving him 4 weeks notice, which is out of the goodness of my heart. I also told him that he owes me the money from the pissed on mattress. 

So ten days pass and he doesn't reply until today. He makes no reference to the message I sent him and just says he'll be back at noon tomorrow and needs me to let him in. He said he was 'coming home' and that he would be 'home' at noon. Home used twice in a pretty short message. It was quite bizarre. 

So he's going to show up tomorrow with his luggage and expect I'll let him in. In my message I told him that he was going to have to show up to my door with the money for the mattress and the first weeks rent if indeed he wants to stay here for the first week. He is taking me for a proverbial mug. Thoughts?

Right so I don't know where we are with this story but the housemate is coming back from Canada tomorrow. Last week I sent him a text saying he couldn't live here any more. He has left all his stuff here and not paid any rent over the summer, so as far as I'm concerned he has moved out and I don't need to give him any sort of notice, but I said he could stay here for 2 weeks until he finds somewhere else at well below market rent price per week, effectively giving him 4 weeks notice, which is out of the goodness of my heart. I also told him that he owes me the money from the pissed on mattress. 

So ten days pass and he doesn't reply until today. He makes no reference to the message I sent him and just says he'll be back at noon tomorrow and needs me to let him in. He said he was 'coming home' and that he would be 'home' at noon. Home used twice in a pretty short message. It was quite bizarre. 

So he's going to show up tomorrow with his luggage and expect I'll let him in. In my message I told him that he was going to have to show up to my door with the money for the mattress and the first weeks rent if indeed he wants to stay here for the first week. He is taking me for a proverbial mug. Thoughts?

Hire 8pints as security for the day? :P

• Like 1

Hire a massive family of any obviously different ethnic / cultural background to be in the house around noon. Preferably with no ability to speak english.

His room would ideally have 2 goats in it.

If you possibly can, put some more people in a caravan out the front.

This group of people should include one sultry girl clearly giving him the eye and a very jealous brother / lover flipping a cocktail stick between his teeth.

A large grandmother should insist he has clearly come about her feet and insist he trim her toenails.

His stuff should be all around the house but mostly destroyed by chickens.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 3

You should simply leave all of his 'stuff' on your front garden for him to collect and not allow him in the house. He hasn't paid for rent over the summer, he has effectively terminated his 'contract' as far as I'm concerned.

You may not get the money for the mattress, unless he paid you a deposit, in which case you should just keep hold of it, and tell him to **** off.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â