Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

VJ, just get a sense of humour chap, does doug moan about doggy nosh job jibes? PoB being a smee...smee....smeghead? Daz and his Russian mail order bride?

Just smile and let it go. If you cant laugh at yourself on here then it aint ever gonna end well. 

I'm not a ginge dammit! 

• Like 2

VJ, just get a sense of humour chap, does doug moan about doggy nosh job jibes? PoB being a smee...smee....smeghead? Daz and his Russian mail order bride?

Just smile and let it go. If you cant laugh at yourself on here then it aint ever gonna end well. 

I'm not a ginge dammit! 

Exactly. Don't be another one of those who runs crying to the mods over any little thing :rolleyes:

tbf, having posters with join dates from after 2010 (when the posts in question were made in 2008-ish and most definitely pruned before those posters joined) joining in on this is kind of piling on.

I get the impression that Voinjama is about 22 or so... a lot of people are confused in their late teens. Give it a rest.

And I'm speaking as someone who was absolutely merciless with this four or so years ago.

Posting about reporting to the mods, though, was about the most moronic thing one could do.

I like this section

Billy Joel's pop song "Only the Good Die Young" sparked little comment when it first appeared on the 1977 album The Stranger; but when it was released as a single in early 1978, religious groups voiced objections to such lyrics as "They say there’s a heaven for those who will wait/Some say it’s better but I say it ain't/I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints/The sinners are much more fun". The Catholic archdiocese in Boston, St. Louis, and Newark, New Jersey banned the song, and began pressuring radio stations to remove it from their play lists. "This record would have died out," said Joel. "Nobody would've heard it if they hadn't tried to cut people off from it. As soon as the kids found out there was some authority that didn't want them to hear it, they bought it in droves and it became this big hit."

Â