Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

Last night we had a few smokes back in mine after we got back from the club. 3 lads slept on the couch. One of the lads started talking in his sleep. Then he stood up and started talking gibberish. He then opened a couple of drawers and stumbles to the toilet. A loud crash as he pulls down the washing that is drying in the housemate's bathroom. Housemate's washing strewn on the floor. Shirts and pants etc. Then I hear water spilling onto the floor. But it's not water and it's not onto the floor. The reveller has begun pissing on the housemate's clean clothes... I catch him and he rectifies his behaviour.

Still though.. what goes around comes around

Edited by yillan
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

Going to confront the housemate today about the destroyed mattress. Any tips on how to handle it? He might and probably will deny the whole thing. I'm going to just take €500 from him, so a month's rent. Effectively he loses his deposit, which I never bothered to take from him.

You will just have to tell him that the matress needs replacing and why.If he doesnt believe you, show him the matress and say it was in good condition when he moved in.

If after all that he still disagrees with you then he deserves a kick in the crutch.

You will just have to tell him that the matress needs replacing and why.If he doesnt believe you, show him the matress and say it was in good condition when he moved in.

If after all that he still disagrees with you then he deserves a kick in the crutch.

How do you know he's on crutches?

You first mentioned this in September, I thought you would have sorted the issue by now. 

That's cute.

I didn't want to sour a relationship with a housemate before I had to. Living with someone who you know knows you piss the bed wouldn't be pleasant for him so I thought it best to delay it for as long as possible. That's me sorting the issue. The bed isn't any less pissed in

Fair enough, deal with it how you want. Just seems strange to me that you'd deal with it and potentially punish the person 9 months later. I thought the FA were slow with their retrospective punishments.

By the way you are well within your rights to be angry about the pissy mattress and you should ask him to pay for, or contribute towards a new one.

• 1 month later...

I remember many years ago, must of been around 13 and I fancied my best mates sister. He had two and both were nice especially the one. Anyway I robbed a pair of her dirty knickers, she was 6 years older than me. I don't need to tell you what I used them for do I. I remember once I'd had my fun with them I threw them in the bushes down the road from me.

We really do need a new confessions thread. This time we keep it real and no madness so the mods don't lock it.

Rugeley, when you say dirty, can you explain?

Edited by Voinjama

We really do need a new confessions thread. This time we keep it real and no madness so the mods don't lock it.

Rugeley, when you say dirty, can you explain?

Oh dear... :lol:

Â