Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

The important question is, who will play yillan in the film version of this thread, and who will play pants pissing housemate?

I think they're the same person, y'know, like in Fight Club.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So by way of update.

He arrived back, Had no money to pay for mattress or rent. He agreed to pay for both, so I let him in for the two weeks. His mother wired him money last week. So then on Sunday night at the end of the two week grace period I gave him, he's been hiding in his room all day. Literally all day. At midnight out he comes to go to the toilet and I shout that I want to have a word. I ask him what he's doing tomorrow. I say to him that he doesn't appreciate how well he has had it and now he's trying to stay beyond the grace period because he thinks I won't say anything. I bring up the fact that he had tips for exams last year that he didn't share and when a friend of mine asked him for tips, he pretended he didn't see his message on facebook even though he had since been online. He also told me that he doesn't get notifications on Facebook if I send him a message so he didn't see the message I sent telling him I wanted him gone. He has generally tried his luck in terms of using all sundry items in the house and never contributing. Since he was back he hadn't once filled the dishwasher or taken out the bins. He lies again about the exam tips. I tell him I know he's lying and he admits it. 

Then he starts crying. Says that no one likes him and that my friends and I don't care about anyone. Runs to the bathroom. Comes back tears in his eyes and apologises. He says his mother has wired him money but he can only take out so much at a time, and he's taken out as much as he can in order to pay for a deposit on any new accommodation. Gave me €300. Still owes €500+ That was Sunday. Yesterday he says he has found a place. But also his ATM card glitched at the bank yesterday and the bank are claiming he took out €400 but he says that the ATM glitched and he didn't get the cash, so he has no access to money. So he starts packing to move out. Great. All stuff packed up and ready to go. Comes home today to say that the person has backed out of the arrangement because she has mental illness and doesn't like that he is doing a psychiatry rotation at the moment. And all the other places he was looking at, he told them that he had found a place, so they need not ring him.

I am going out of my **** mind.

Edited by yillan

Â