Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

When I was about 19/20 this one brought me home one night I was well on it as it was close to Christmas and myself and my friend were out and hadn't seen home in a while, anyway we went to bed had a little roll around and after she begged me to piss on her!

... did you oblige?

A gentleman never pissses and tells...

Ohhhh... Rene!

• Like 1

I've never pissed myself whilst hammered. Although in Switzerland I hurled my shower gel into my tent in the morning, went out for the day, then got extremely drunk for my friends birthday in a pub in the evening, drank a bunch of Germans dry of their beer, drank myself dry, wandered up the valley for more, then wandered back, "rode" an altar fire, punched my mate then blacked out in my tent around 4-5am-ish. I woke up in the morning (afternoon) to discover my bottle of shower gel had split all over the tent and my trousers around the crotch were covered in a white foamy, sticky substance.

Which was interpreted by my mates as "piss" and to a few "jizz". Needless to say I was not in the most affable of moods that day and wandered around the Bernese oberland like a bear who's been punched in the head.

Not much of a confession, more of an "antics" description. I have never even been half or perhaps a third as drunk since. I don't know how much alcohol was in my bloodstream.

I'm usually quite moderate....

Edited by theunderstudy

I once had a girl confess to me that it was a big fantasy of hers to have a bloke piss inside her. 

And no, I didn't. 

I once had a girl confess to me that it was a big fantasy of hers to have a bloke piss inside her. 

And no, I didn't. 

Oh you **** bottler!

• Like 1

I can honestly say it's something I've never done.

I don't know how. The amount of times I've passed out drunk you'd think t would have happened once.

This.

Ditto, but I know my mate used to all the time. Remember once on holiday, I saw him get up walk over to his suitcase and piss all over it (luckily only had worn clothes in). I was shouting at him and he was completely oblivious, just lay back down and carried on sleeping.

As for the op, think he needs to let his flat mate know he knows and expects a new mattress

Â