Manchester United

BOF

Paps/Roca, you keep on seeming to fit in as many digs as possible about Liverpool in your posts...saying stuff like they're a "measly" 6 points clear of United, how many should they be out of interest, 20? You also seem to think that's only because Rooney and RVP have missed loads of games....in reality both were playing regularly until mid December.

Are we forgetting Suarez was banned until mid September. Liverpool won most of their early games (including against Man. United) and also Sturridge has been out injured for longer than either United striker.

I'm far from a Liverpool apologist but come on some balance needs to be made here especially as you seem to think Liverpool have a terrible squad.

The Stretford End sung "This is how it feels to be City/This is how it feels to be small/This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all" at most home games from the point when this song was released (1990) until about 2011.  Twenty years of taking the piss is coming back to bite them on the arse now isn't it? I mean, this is how it feels to be City. :lol: 

Signing Mata doesn't assure them of anything, especially if they continue to play with a weak midfield, an aging defense, and dodgy tactics.

It seems fairly certain that Moyes has lost the dressing room, and the players are low on confidence.

A few more embarrassing results in succession might just be enough to force Sir Alex to swing the axe.

Brillant. Though this time last year we got knocked out by Bradford so swings and roundabouts. To me Moyes just isn't a winner. He is a good manager but looks so out of his depth at United. Where is that arrogant believe they had under Fergie? I hope its gone for a long time. Ferguson biggest mistake at United was in making Moyes his successor. Somehow I think this is football karma finally coming good. Well done to Sunderland- 9,000 fans in midweek is a good effort, they always bring good support and they deserve a day out at Wembley.

Mata wont make a difference, just like Ozil hasn't made that much difference for Arsenal IMO. Arsenal's biggest plus this season is their two CBs having their best season ever, Ramsey turning into a quality player and Flamini coming back to hold the middle. They are the core of the midfield and the defence.

Utd have RVP and Rooney along with Kagawa, Januzaj and Valencia they dont need another attacker its unfortunate that they are injured but that isn't the problem. They have two CBs that are too old now and two others who are piss poor in Evans and Smalling, CM they have nothing, no strength and just Carrick who is also getting on. They have no core of the team left, Fellani was a very poor and rushed signing. Just look at Man City and Chelsea. Kompany, Yaya Toure, Aguero and Terry, Ramires & Hazard/Oscar, core of a solid team.

Could also compare them to us. Utd's best players now are RVP, Rooney and De Gea, it's a bit like for us when Vlaar/Delph are out we are so much worse off its unbelievable because there's nothing between Guzan and Benteke.

How long is it since you looked at a Utd team and thought only a couple of players were good enough for Villa?

They look so anxious and rushed when they play, they try to play with pace but hardly have any.

It's hilarious. Good old Moyesy!!

I don't understand why Mata would want to go to United. Look what they did to Kagawa. Moyes will likely just put Mata at LM which is what Mourinho was doing. I don't see anything changing. Moyes plays a 4-4-2 and Mata surely won't be playing as one of the mids because he is not good defensively. 

Â