Manchester United

BOF

It's the same argument I had when Benteke and Vlaar were out. You take the best players out of any team they struggle.

Man City can cope though.

They have a second 11 better than the majority of teams first 11s in this league. I think they will dominate the premiership for a number of years to come.

Take out Kompany and Toure and they wouldn't be as good,

Talk of Mata joining them on Twitter, but in all honesty they need a lot more than Mata. That said an attacking midfield trio of Kagawa, Rooney and Mata would be very strong in my opinion, switching positions like Bayern and the majority of top teams in Europe do with 4-2-3-1 formations.

They could do with Cabaye too, probably Gundogan as well if they're actually in for him, a new solid central defender and also Luke Shaw - who I believe is a signing they need to make as a statement of intent, knowing that all of their rivals in the Prem will be after him.

They need to spend a lot of money if they want European football, let alone Champions League.

It's the same argument I had when Benteke and Vlaar were out. You take the best players out of any team they struggle.

Man City can cope though.

They have a second 11 better than the majority of teams first 11s in this league. I think they will dominate the premiership for a number of years to come.

Take out Kompany and Toure and they wouldn't be as good,

Kompany hasn't even played half their games this season.

If they were to lose those players permanently, then they'd just buy ready made replacements regardless of the price.

Why would Chelsea allow Mata to join Manchester United?   If he leaves he is going back to Spain. 

very much this

other than chelsea playing a huge game of **** with them i cant see where this is going, utd are floundering why would chelsea want to go anywhere near helping them out? i doubt they'd sell them hilario at the moment let alone one of their best players

Yeah, the olny way I could see Mata going to United is if Rooney goes the other way.

I agree

Mata wouldn't fit into manure's team unless they played with one striker which would mean one of Rooney or RVP would have to go

Yeah, the olny way I could see Mata going to United is if Rooney goes the other way.

I agree

Mata wouldn't fit into manure's team unless they played with one striker which would mean one of Rooney or RVP would have to go

Or maybe Rooney in the 10 role behind RVP? Might work.

....................RVP

Mata. Rooney. Januzi

Why would Chelsea allow Mata to join Manchester United?   If he leaves he is going back to Spain. 

very much this

other than chelsea playing a huge game of **** with them i cant see where this is going, utd are floundering why would chelsea want to go anywhere near helping them out? i doubt they'd sell them hilario at the moment let alone one of their best players

I guess there is a chance Chelsea will pricktease Man Utd until the deadline then pull the plug on the deal to stop them from attempting to sign anybody else because they think they will be getting Mata.   I mean, it's not unlike Chelsea to base their transfer policy on what is most disruptive to rival clubs, is it? 

• Like 2

Anyone think Man Utd will get Mata in on a loan deal from Chelsea?

Why on earth would Chelsea let Mata join United on loan?

I just wanted to write that sentence while we still can.

Actually, thinking about it seriously... Man Utd are out of the title race and still have to play City and Arsenal. Mata would help them get something from those games.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Edited by Con

Â