Manchester United

BOF

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

But why go somewhere like Mykonos anyway?

Seems the place to be for footballers this summer, massive Fleetwood foxes fans obvioulsy... 

I thought it was one of the quieter islands, or maybe just one that's a bit posher (along with santorini) and that it had a party scene but nothing like a faliraki or kavos or zakynthos 

55 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

My friend is Greek and he told me it is where Billionaires go on holiday, it is apparently the place to be.

Wasn't our Jack there too only a week or so ago?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

My friend is Greek and he told me it is where Billionaires go on holiday, it is apparently the place to be.

Wasn't our Jack there too only a week or so ago?

I'd imagine most billionaires don't go to that type of bars when they are there thou :D 

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What an odd question?

Headline of story from The Telegraph "48 hours in . . . Mykonos, an insider guide to Greece's most glamorous party island" 

Mind you it does look like a complete shit hole. 

mykonos-travel-guide-lead-image.jpg?imwi

I can't imagine why anyone would want to go there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I guess what I'm trying to say is, doesn't he know of some sort of more exclusive resort? Obviously if you're famous and surrounded by drunk people, they're going to spend all their time winding you up and harrassing you.

Epstein & Maxwell services are no longer available.....:ph34r:

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He's a footballer and lacks imagination. Most of them go to the same places that the like of the TOWIE/Geordie Shore cast go to and other z list celebs. Whatever is 'cool' at the time. Marbella, Ibiza, Mykonos, Dubai or Vegas. Bet 90% of players end up in those places.

• Like 3

Meanwhile in Sweden Victor Nilsson-Lindelöf chased down and caught a guy on bicycle who robbed a 90 y.o lady in his hometown in Västerås. He held him down until the police arrived.

• Like 3

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire has been found guilty of repeated bodily harm, attempted bribery, violence against public employees and insult after his arrest on the Greek island of Mykonos.

The England defender, 27, was one of three people arrested on Thursday after an altercation with police.

Maguire's brother Joe, 28 and Christopher Sharman, 29, also appeared in court on Tuesday.

Joe Maguire has been found guilty of repeated bodily harm, violence against public employees and attempted bribery.

Sharman has been found guilty of insult, repeated bodily harm and violence against public employees.

Bbc

Maguire has been handed a prison sentence of 21 months and 10 days.

But this will be suspended because it is a first offence and charges were misdemeanours

Would loved to have seen him locked up 

Â