Manchester United

BOF

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Man Ure struggling against a pub side

edit:Another pen :crylaugh:

Isn’t that where our DOF came from ? 

Seriously though I can’t stand this kind of arrogance and disrespect from our fans to other clubs. It’s one of the reasons I’m glad I chose to support villa rather than Man U or Liverpool like everyone around me.  

edit: removed the word ‘smaller’. FC Copenhagen are a  big club in their own right. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 4

that's the problem with contact is a foul which is now commonly accepted, the defender shouldn't have his hand on his shoulder but not in a month of sundays does that contact do that to his legs, that's a dive, look at how martial is rolling his right foot, he knows exactly what he's doing, he's tripping himself up to sell the contact

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, penguin said:

Rips his arm up as well as if it's been pulled, disgraceful. There is literally no point in VAR at this point.

That doesn’t get over-ruled but a heel 1mm offside in a previous passage of play is deemed a clear and obvious error by the official and goal rules out. It’s very broken.

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

that's the problem with contact is a foul which is now commonly accepted, the defender shouldn't have his hand on his shoulder but not in a month of sundays does that contact do that to his legs, that's a dive, look at how martial is rolling his right foot, he knows exactly what he's doing, he's tripping himself up to sell the contact

Exactly. Ashley Young was another notorious and obvious example of that. You’d be giving 10 penalties a match if this was an actual foul. Contact anywhere else on the pitch I’d be surprised to see it given when not dealing with the elites. It’s a shameful dive and a shameful capitulation of officiating to give it. 

On 11/08/2020 at 20:29, Genie said:

That doesn’t get over-ruled but a heel 1mm offside in a previous passage of play is deemed a clear and obvious error by the official and goal rules out. It’s very broken.

Misconception of the clear and obvious for me. In the goal, inside the penalty area and offsides in theory are all defineable and measurable so should not come under the clear and obvious bit.

penalties and reds are more cicumstantial and open to opinion.

doesnt mean that both sets of these decisions havnt been an absolute farce this season. 

And unbelievably clear and obviously in man uniteds favour 

Edited by Nicho

Given the state they were in up to January getting top 4 was big success for them.

However OGS showing some flaws in the two SFs. Amazed he didn't make a sub until 87th minte considering they played 120 minutes the other day.

Sevilla are incredible in this competition.

Just now, villa89 said:

Despite the multi millions olè has spent United still look ordinary. He'll still be hailed as the saviour though. Waited too late to make changes tonight, dean Smith-esque. 

66 points and zero trophies. Looks f***ing awful on paper really.

But because of a historically bad season it was enough to secure top 4

Â