Manchester United

BOF

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Except VAR confirmed a penalty for him doing that against us!

That was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever witnessed in my life. 99/100 people would have given a foul AGAINST Fernandes, VAR awarded him a penalty. 

I genuinely don’t think I’d have 3 of the United back 4 starting at Villa. 

They did well towards the back end of last season but they’re 3/4 players short of a top 4 team this season. Especially with Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal all improving (seemingly). 

Think europe in August is going to massively mess up teams for those involved, Lyon and PSG have been pretty poor so far in French league. Interested how Man. City do v Wolves on Monday.

Today's result reminded me of when we went back to Arsenal on opening day a few years back and won 3-1. Arsenal still finished in top 4 that year.

Edited by VillaChris

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Think europe in August is going to massively mess up teams for those involved, Lyon and PSG have been pretty poor so far in French league. Interested how Man. City do v Wolves on Monday.

Today's result reminded me of when we went back to Arsenal on opening day a few years back and won 3-1. Arsenal still finished in top 4 that year.

Bayern seemed to do OK 😉

4 hours ago, Genie said:

That was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever witnessed in my life. 99/100 people would have given a foul AGAINST Fernandes, VAR awarded him a penalty. 

He could have seriously injured Konsa and still got that penalty 

Great they're all talking about transfers still.

Solskjaer is killing them but the club and fans won't see it. 

That performance was a shambles. So little urgency. If we played like that I'd have a real worry Smith had lost the dressing room.

Grealish would have transformed them. Brilliant.

15 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

🤣

Sky have issued an apology saying that Zaha has never met Moyes daughter and the claim is false 🤔 

The statement read: "We have to clarify a comment made earlier in the programme suggesting there may have been a relationship between Wilfried Zaha and David Moyes' daughter.

"We understand that Wilfried Zaha has never met David Moyes' daughter and that the claim made by Patrice was false. We apologise for any offence caused."

Link

Edited by Genie

21 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Great they're all talking about transfers still.

Solskjaer is killing them but the club and fans won't see it. 

That performance was a shambles. So little urgency. If we played like that I'd have a real worry Smith had lost the dressing room.

Grealish would have transformed them. Brilliant.

I don't really think OGS is the real problem. Their transfer policy was awful for a decade. I think they finally started moving in the right direction last year. 

• Like 1

Â