Manchester United

BOF

43 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No he doesn't.

He isn't a DM which is what they need.

Den Beek, Bruno and Pogba is not a balanced midfield. They need some steel

I've never seen den beek play... But if he isn't a DM, then why have they spent £40m on him? Thought it was pretty clear that's what they needed? Poor recruitment if you're correct.

he's better than fred, Pereira, Lingard, mctominay and matic plus then also long term if they decide to move Pogba on then they'll have developed VDB a little bit more 

matic I can understand if they play Liverpool away then they might want a proper DMC in there but at the same time matic for me was one of the main offenders in under performing when the writing was on the wall for jose and ole went through his rough patch, lazy player, im amazed they gave him a new contract

VDB for me is a pep Guardiola style defending midfielder, they cant score if you keep the ball...him and de jong were brilliant for the good ajax team, just kept the ball with simple passing and moving and then also had the energy to press the opposition in to mistakes rather than crunching tackles and physicality 

Edited by villa4europe

In talks to sign Telles from Porto. All agreed with the player allegedly, still to negotiate a fee with Porto. Sure we’ve been here before... 

Porto - We want 35m

Man U - Well pay 20m plus addons

Porto - 35m? Or get fu*ked. 

Man U - 21m?

Porto leaves negotiations. 

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Roy Hodgson had never in his career won against Man Utd.

Then Ole arrived and now he's won 2.

Ole's at the wheel.

except the time he beat Alex Ferguson United 3-0 and 2-0 in 2009

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 2

Â