Manchester United

BOF

I try to defend him but Pogba was woeful when he came on, sauntering around the pitch and losing the ball all the time.

Tonight showed they need far better in defence, not just De Gea chucking them in but the ones infront.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I try to defend him but Pogba was woeful when he came on, sauntering around the pitch and losing the ball all the time.

Tonight showed they need far better in defence, not just De Gea chucking them in but the ones infront.

They are building slowly and well.

I think they've been the best team in the league since the restart.

They don't have the squad strength to mount a title challenge (imo) but Bruno is an example of the pull they still have and the effect adding the right player to their squad can have.

I do wonder if Henderson has a real chance to become their Number 1 next season. 
De Gea has the ability of an elite keeper but he's made too many mistakes the past couple of seasons to be at that level imo. 

In the past few months that this lot has gone above Liverpool in my disliked fan group. It feels like the entire fan base feels entitled to be winning PL after PL just because of Ferguson.It would be delightful if they are beginning what is their "30 year drought" like liverpool had. 

Edited by Villaphan04

24 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

In the past few months that this lot has gone above Liverpool in my disliked fan group. It feels like the entire fan base feels entitled to be winning PL after PL just because of Ferguson.It would be delightful if they are beginning what is their "30 year drought" like liverpool had. 

I would be happier if neither of them won a title in the next 50 years ;) 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Has everyone seen the video of what £80m of central defender gets you in the silky skills department?

Said it before, he's a pretty good defender all things considered (not £80m worth mind) but when he's off he's dreadful, Phil Jones level bad. 

He plays like he has a concussion on his bad days. Granted in this game he might have had a slight concussion after that collision with Bially.

50 minutes ago, sne said:

Said it before, he's a pretty good defender all things considered (not £80m worth mind) but when he's off he's dreadful, Phil Jones level bad. 

He plays like he has a concussion on his bad days. Granted in this game he might have had a slight concussion after that collision with Bially.

It’s amazing that someone could be playing at that elite level and look so uncomfortable running with the ball.

IMO, that's not a headbutt.  I know it'll be a red given most times, but there's nothing violent about that.

(That's more me hating the **** stupid rules than anything else though)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sanchez cost United 22 million euros a goal, even Villa cant make signings that flop this badly

Even at the time, it looked like it was going to be a disaster. I bet his agent couldn’t catch his breathe when United agreed to the obscene pay request.

Â