Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Have Buendia or Martinez ever done the same thing to Ramsey or Watkins, I doubt it.. using the "it's ok in South America" defence is just making it worse... some folks are just racist and no amount of bending the knee or patches on shirts is gonna change it...

Wasnt some uproar recently when Cavani got a 3 game ban because they argued it was a Uruguayan term and not a racist comment

14 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

It's happened a few times with South American players, various words or phrases being acceptable in their home countries.

Strange, really. I can almost understand the prevalance of racism in eastern Europe, given their relative monoculturalism, but (say) Brazil is a total melting pot, with millions of black people. Less so in Argentina though, I guess. 

On 28/10/2023 at 14:19, mjmooney said:

Strange, really. I can almost understand the prevalance of racism in eastern Europe, given their relative monoculturalism, but (say) Brazil is a total melting pot, with millions of black people. Less so in Argentina though, I guess. 

Being a country with mixed demographics is not some magic protection against a society being racist!

• Like 1

From what I saw of the last 30 mins Anthony was pictured shaking his head in disgust at the 3rd goal, did some lollipops while stood still before playing a 30 yard pass back to a CB, kicked a simple 10 yard pass down the line out for a throw in, booted Doku and then tried to start a fight over it

£90m player...

You want to know what man utds problems are?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

From what I saw of the last 30 mins Anthony was pictured shaking his head in disgust at the 3rd goal, did some lollipops while stood still before playing a 30 yard pass back to a CB, kicked a simple 10 yard pass down the line out for a throw in, booted Doku and then tried to start a fight over it

£90m player...

You want to know what man utds problems are?

Yep.

The Glazers. Just ignore the wage bill and the hundreds of millions spent and the writing off publicly of a 70m asset.

57 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

£70m+ for Hojlund and he is still to score a league goal for them, he might be young but I can't see him.being the answer there.

He's a better version of Duran Duran. Very raw and United just hoping he comes good. Crazy peno he gave away too.

This Utd team at the moment are absolutely rancid and I have to say I love it. Just watching Neville and Keane saying ten hag should be given time, I would have thought the likes of Emery and eddie Howe or postecoglu have shown that to be rubbish. Good managers improve what they already have and select players to add to the squad wisely. I would say he has done none of that evidenced with the vanity signing if Anthony 

• Like 4

Signed Mount with no plan on how to play him

Signed Anthony who went bad on all levels.

Signed a ball playing gk and all their ball player defenders are injured.

Carlsberg don't do shit transfer windows, but if they did it'd look like this.

• Like 1

Â