Manchester United

BOF

2 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

You write that entire post, research the different names of United staff then throw in "Tixxi whatever his name is". Incredible.

Cos I can't spell it!

I don't need to Google him because I know who he is but I can't spell tikxi begrestrain???

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The big difference is their COO is collette Roche, she has a background in HR, their football director is John murtagh and Darren fletcher is there as a technical director

I didn't know this until now. But on a non footballing side, whenever you hear someone high up being an ex HR head you know you are asking for trouble. Their skills set is knowing how to backrub the right people and expert at passing on the blames. 

Guess that's part of their fundamental issue. Think it was only a few months back on one of the guardian football pod they said how one of their PR person was having a go at them for being 'negative' how they are being run as a football club. You wonder why they are in this shit now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

They are blaming the kit now for the poor performances. Considering we are still getting results in our disgraceful jersey then I dont see the problem

Wow, would never have thought United would blame a kit for their poor performances………………

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

pointing the finger at someone who pays them £65m a year

It just gets better

I blame their sunglasses partner personally

I suppose that would be you throwing shade(s).

See? I know the phrases. I’m still cool and hip. 

Probably only Chelsea is as badly run as United from top tier clubs and what will happen is they will go for the next big thing in management like Chelsea did with Potter. They will bring in De Zerbi and put him in a complete opposite situation to Brighton and it will be a predictable disaster

Ten Hag isnt the answer but he isnt the problem and Gary clearing in the woods Neville wont want to hear it either but the Glazers arent the issue either

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

pointing the finger at someone who pays them £65m a year

It just gets better

I blame their sunglasses partner personally

Another shady deal that was. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are blaming the kit now for the poor performances. Considering we are still getting results in our disgraceful jersey then I dont see the problem

They haven't blamed the kit, its just like us, but there kit is too tight, it's the media spin.

Â