VillaGoMarching

Richarlison improves their squad but not sure about their starting 11. Not seen his play at the same level that Kulusevski did last season. At least not for an extended period of time.

Good option thou of course.

Am I missing something, £60 million for Richarlison? Never looks like a goal threat. I think Everton have done great business there. I would rather have Keinan Davis!

His goal stats are.......average.

Richarlison.jpg

Edited by Wurzel
add image
  • Confused 3

What those stats say to me is that you're getting a 25 year old with 5 seasons of PL experience, who can play in two positions, has no track record of serious injuries, and scores a goal every 3.5 games.

Seems decent to me.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What those stats say to me is that you're getting a 25 year old with 5 seasons of PL experience, who can play in two positions, has no track record of serious injuries, and scores a goal every 3.5 games.

Seems decent to me.

Not for 60 million though 

• Like 3

On 30/06/2022 at 10:58, Demitri_C said:

Spurs will finish 3rd

I dont rate Richaldson he is too hot and cold for me. Kanes pushing 30 now i think he will be irreplaceable for them in next few years

Spurs finding third would be phenomenal. It works also result in Tuchel getting sacked. 

I remain to be convinced on them showing that kind of consistency.

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Seems decent to me.

We will see this season. £20 million maybe OK, £60?

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not for 60 million though 

Exactly. At £25-40m tops I think most people would say why not.

At £60m it’s a fantastic deal for Everton. 

I wonder how many scouts Spurs have and this is the fruit of their labour :lol: 

Edited by Genie

7 hours ago, Wurzel said:

Am I missing something, £60 million for Richarlison? Never looks like a goal threat. I think Everton have done great business there. I would rather have Keinan Davis!

His goal stats are.......average.

Richarlison.jpg

These days better than 1 in 3 from wide forward position is actually very decent. Not many in premier league got over 15 last year and as Hanoi said he's mid 20s with potential to improve further with better calibre of players around him as he'd get at Spurs and better coaching on how to finish from two of the best in the game currently in Son and Kane.

47 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

We will see this season. £20 million maybe OK, £60?

Everton signed him for about 50m when it was more about potential. They rejected an 80m bid from Barca just before covid.

What do you think Calvert Lewin will go for when he's sold, I'd have Richarlison over him all day long. Probably take Richarlison over Ollie aswell given he first more easily into a front 3.

Edited by VillaChris

Not sure why people are saying that these transfers are great for Spurs.   

They are building a fantastic squad, should be able to get deep into the CL and the 100 million extra that comes with that. 

Not surprised to see Spurs splash the cash. By all accounts, Conte threatened to leave last season if he wasn't given more funds to improve the side. However you look at it, they need to have a big season, surely challenging for the title and of course, European success is what their fans will expect. 

That said, I don't quite understand the Richarlison signing. Especially at £60 million, which seems overpriced. 

15 hours ago, ender4 said:

They are building a fantastic squad, should be able to get deep into the CL and the 100 million extra that comes with that. 

Are you debating with yourself here?

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, ender4 said:

Whoops, I meant that some people aren’t rating Spurs transfers when they seem impressive 😬

I think most people seem to be saying that they're ok signings giving spurs a good squad but the top 2 are just too good so they won't catch them meaning that they have to do better in the cup, they need to win something 

Â