VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Not losing money on Ndombele is ridiculous. Spurs fans might be annoyed, but Levy's got them ticking along nicely with a world class manager at the helm. He might decide to finally go big in the summer.

It's only an option to buy for Lyon so they will certainly not activate it and Spurs will still lose money.

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Not losing money on Ndombele is ridiculous. Spurs fans might be annoyed, but Levy's got them ticking along nicely with a world class manager at the helm. He might decide to finally go big in the summer.

2 players ln and 4 out on deadline day. No i would be fuming if I was a fan or the manager. An absolute shambolic way to run a football club trying to save money

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Bentacur scored after 1 minute for Uruguay

Shit mate. Only 46 caps for Uruguay, 3 league titles with Juve and a move to a team above us. 

Wouldn't hack it here. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did Conte just go there for the pay off.

Saw his piece on football focus and it was proper woe is me and violin music piece.

Amusing how all these top managers go to Spurs knowing what Levy's like....and then whinge about the harsh conditions of working under him.

Guess Conte's just a bit down he didn't get his new shiny Adama Traore toy in the January sales.

53 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Did Conte just go there for the pay off.

Saw his piece on football focus and it was proper woe is me and violin music piece.

Amusing how all these top managers go to Spurs knowing what Levy's like....and then whinge about the harsh conditions of working under him.

Guess Conte's just a bit down he didn't get his new shiny Adama Traore toy in the January sales.

He only has an 18 month deal. The sporting director convinced Conte to join and he already turned them down last summer before Paratici got involved

This will be the final straw for Spurs fans Poch, Jose, Nuno and Conte all let down by the board since 2019. Its not like they have been hiring Bruce, Pulis etc.

Â