VillaGoMarching

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Conte is a bit overrated. He usually comes into successful rich team, screams a bit, demands a lot of transfer money, wins a few things, and then leaves.

He has 2 promotions to Serie A on his CV, Juventus finished 7th before he took over and he won the first title after relegation. Chelsea finished 10th he won the league with Moses and Luiz in defence. Inter he won them the first league title since Mourinho left

His only problems so far is in Europe

• Like 4

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Conte is a bit overrated. He usually comes into successful rich team, screams a bit, demands a lot of transfer money, wins a few things, and then leaves.

Think Spurs would probably be pretty happy to have an overrated manager who 'wins a few things'.

• Like 2

I feel for them. They are going to have to muddle through same as we did. Maybe they can get some games pushed but for others they will have to play the kids same as we had to.

Any spurs fans reading this, get ready for a longer impact. Some of our players never looked right for months after the outbreak.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

On 07/12/2021 at 10:33, Davkaus said:

I hope they make a full recovery, just slow enough for Spurs to get smashed by Brighton and Leicester.

I think I read today that Leicester also have trouble and are missing a load of players for the Napoli game. 

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think I read today that Leicester also have trouble and are missing a load of players for the Napoli game. 

Kasper Schmeichel finger might have got Covid at this stage 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I feel for them. They are going to have to muddle through same as we did. Maybe they can get some games pushed but for others they will have to play the kids same as we had to.

Any spurs fans reading this, get ready for a longer impact. Some of our players never looked right for months after the outbreak.

Well hopefully it’s the same for them as it was for us.  Not special rules which means they get extra help that we didn’t get.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Well hopefully it’s the same for them as it was for us.  Not special rules which means they get extra help that we didn’t get.

They postponed our game with Spurs last season because of our outbreak. FA Cup is a different governing body so we had to play that game 

• Like 3

Â