VillaGoMarching

They've sacked the 5th choice manager they never really wanted, in favour of the manager they did really want, but who turned them down but is now willing to sign an 18 month deal. Yet people think Levy is some kind of business genius.  

40 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Conte getting an eighteen month contract - there's a lovely description that that's both parties going into things holding their noses.

Get the popcorn in.

Levy wants to win something then retire as the self appointed greatest CEO of all time. Doesn't care about the future of Spurs.

Conte will extract every single ounce from that squad for a season or 2, then leave tatters in his wake. 

14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Hope he gives that waste of space Kane a kick up the arse, an tells him he's striker not a midfielder.

He'll be on the bench if he don't perform now Conte may be coming.

Levy will be fuming his 150 million asset is sitting next to him in the stand

Conte must be really enjoying the negotiations with Spurs. They are desperate to get him and he holds all the cards. Levy is going to have to drop his trousers and just bend over and take it, he will be taken to the cleaners. Couldn't happen to a nicer man

• Like 1

If he didn’t want to there in the summer why would he want to go there now with 2 months until the worse transfer window and with a chunk off whatever budget they had spent on paying off the last manager who only lasted 4 months?

It’s looking like he might go there, I’m just asking why in this situation and not then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

If he didn’t want to there in the summer why would he want to go there now with 2 months until the worse transfer window and with a chunk off whatever budget they had spent on paying off the last manager who only lasted 4 months?

It’s looking like he might go there, I’m just asking why in this situation and not then.

I am sure Levy has had to open the cheque book and pay him huge money. He will be on circa 20m a year I expect

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Conte makes the rules. Didn't he send a text message to Costa to say he wasn't wanted in the Chelsea team anymore.😂

Conte is totally ruthless, if u don't do it his way you leave the club. Levy and Conte is not a relationship I see any future in. Definitely needs a prenup. The problem Levy will have is that the fans will likely take to Conte and that will give Conte much more leverage. I can see this ending badly

Just now, Davkaus said:

Indeed. I hope he plays him at right back. 

Considering Conte doesn't play a left back that could mean Kane sitting on the bench or finding a new club. Maybe a cheeky bid from Pep in Jan to give Conte some transfer funds

Â