VillaGoMarching

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Wasnt his choice and he couldn't have done more to try to force his way out if he tried. Didn't show up for preseason training, unlike jack. 

Sure he hasn't bothered to show up in the Premier League either

Probably cost himself a chance at the Premier League record as well the clearing in the woods

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Sure he hasn't bothered to show up in the Premier League either

Probably cost himself a chance at the Premier League record as well the clearing in the woods

He's about 5/6/7 goals down on his usual tally at this point already. What a dumbass. 

15 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I dont see why Spurs fans are so entitled. Dont see how Levy doesnt act like a good chairman either. They have the best stadium in the league, top training facility, he kept Harry Kane (which they all wanted him to do; no one thought he’d come back like he has), brings in big name managers, sacks them when fans want them out, not sure where this notion comes from that he doesnt spend. Ndombele, Lo Celso were both £60m+ And they still moaned. Now he brings in one of the most sought after managers in world football. He seems ambitious enough to me. Joke of a fanbase.

but what do they actually do?

absolutely nothing...

17 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I dont see why Spurs fans are so entitled. Dont see how Levy doesnt act like a good chairman either. They have the best stadium in the league, top training facility, he kept Harry Kane (which they all wanted him to do; no one thought he’d come back like he has), brings in big name managers, sacks them when fans want them out, not sure where this notion comes from that he doesnt spend. Ndombele, Lo Celso were both £60m+ And they still moaned. Now he brings in one of the most sought after managers in world football. He seems ambitious enough to me. Joke of a fanbase.

Spurs and Arsenal fans.  Hate each other so much yet they're like peas in a pod.

• 1 month later...

15 league games 1 goal, is it time to start saying the Harry Kane decline is more than just a tantrum and he has just turned to crap like Torres did

Levy must be crying everyday about the transfer 

• Like 1

Was a smart time to change coach wasn't it. Conte's first four league games have been Everton away and then Leeds, Brentford and Norwich all at home. We'd be looking for 7-8 points out of that.

Be interested what they're like when they get round to playing Liverpool and Chelsea again.

Â