VillaGoMarching

5 hours ago, YLN said:

Unplayable but with a missing end product. 

Sounds exactly like the Traore that Villa sold to Middlesbrough. 

For some reason I don't want Traore to succeed. I like when I see that he still runs with the ball like he's about to be the best player in the world and then doesn't beat the first man with his cross. Players who need coaching on what to do with the ball when they get into good positions won't succeed at the top level and anyone who buys him for £45million has been swindled.

Don't want him to succeed because he refused to join the matchday squad for a home game against Rotherham. Some people might think it's absurd to hold that grudge, but too **** bad.

30 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't want him to succeed because he refused to join the matchday squad for a home game against Rotherham. Some people might think it's absurd to hold that grudge, but too **** bad.

Sure people hold a worse grudge against our former captain 😉

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Grudges are good, i still despise Lee Jones who took all the skin off the custard at primary school. One day Lee, one **** day 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Grudges are good, i still despise Lee Jones who took all the skin off the custard at primary school. One day Lee, one **** day 

You think you got away with it Lee... your crimes against custard will be held to account. Soon Lee. Soon.

416321483_download-2021-08-24T170103_849.jpg.96ccbb2e0c6014520efc7c8bcf87b2e2.jpg

• Like 1

Must have spent hours trawling through those messages to find some supportive ones. You're a rocket polisher, Harry. 

Do you think he's arrogant or naive enough to think anyone is buying this "COYS" BS when the statement is essentially an acknowledgement he's not been able to force his way out? Bellend.

Edited by Davkaus

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Must have spent hours trawling through those messages to find some supportive ones. You're a rocket polisher, Harry. 

Do you think he's arrogant or naive enough to think anyone is buying this "COYS" BS when the statement is essentially an acknowledgement he's not been able to force his way out? Bellend.

Or that nobody actually bid for him

• Like 1

we know better than anyone what that tweet really means. no bid accepted so he's staying

COYS is just the same as a certain someone tweeting "My Club" etc etc

this isn't over, and spurs fans are daft if they think it is

Just now, tomav84 said:

we know better than anyone what that tweet really means. no bid accepted so he's staying

COYS is just the same as a certain someone tweeting "My Club" etc etc

I think it is. I never thought for a moment Levy would agree to sell him and that’s what has come to pass. Kane is also getting on, another year and I think City would be willing to offer less money than this year, not more. 

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

It probably is tbh, they won't sell this late in the window, next summer he's 29 and Haaland is on the market. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kane see out his career at Spurs at this point, whether he wants to or not.

Edited by Davkaus

19 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Hung himself with that 6 year contract. 

Classic cake and eat it from a player.

He says a gentleman’s agreement to let him go.

Would he make a gentleman’s agreement to not be paid for 12 months if he busted his ACL? Of course not. He wants massive money, secured for many years, but able to leave if something better for him (but worse for Spurs) comes along. 

A verbal agreement is worth as much as the paper it’s written on, as they say.

He has no right to complain, if he wanted to move on at 28 he shouldn’t have signed such a long deal (or had a release clause 👀  written in to his contract)

41 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I'd rather he left he would have weakened a potential rival team. City compete in a different world.

If you look at it from selfish Villa's perspective only, It would weakened them this season, but £150m for 28 year old would make them potentially stronger longer term. And we need to look longer term if we really want to compete with team like Spurs.

Outside of Villaverse I think it's good for footbal in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Good news for Spurs and good news for the rest of the league in my opinion

Not really good news for us unfortunately, as Spurs are one of the teams we're trying to get ahead of. Doesn't really need to be said that they're much stronger with him than without.

Pretty infuriating aswell that we allowed Jack and his agent to engineer a scenario where we had to accept City's £100m bid, but Levy felt free to reject £127m for Kane despite him trying to force it.

Football is shite sometimes.

• Like 1

Â