VillaGoMarching

Can I be unbearably middle class and say that I don't actually think there's anything wrong with having a decent brand of hand sanitiser, and that this doesn't get into the top hundred shitty things about football these days?

If one of the main things I wanted from my football-attending experience was PTSD from going to the bog, I could take my pick from any of a number of pubs in Blackheath instead. 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

2 weeks a go poch was a genius and they were dark horses for the title according to our media

And Arsenal had a terrible season. If Arsenal beat them they are only 1 point behind them.

Football is hilarious

12 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

I hope they balls this up and miss out on top 4. From being genuine title contenders a couple of weeks ago it is getting rather close behind them and Europa league football at Wembley next year would be most amusing

FTFY 😋

Just a matter of time before the penny pinching catches up with them. We can talk about Poch's record in big games but he has done absolute wonders truth be told.

Cannot wait for him to leave, Eriksen to leave, Kane to leave, Spurs to drop out of the top 4, the debt to become a huge burden and then they will be signing the likes of Ross Barkley and other failed hacks.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the thing about lloris is that he's good enough for them not to be able to justify buying a £40m+ new keeper, hes put them in limbo, should be developing a young keeper behind him by now but they have vorm and gazzaniga

Vorm is a perfectly good understudy. 

58 minutes ago, Genie said:

Vorm is a perfectly good understudy. 

yep he is but he's not the future is he?

when they decide to sell lloris vorm isnt going to be the replacement, a £40m keeper is and at the moment if poch was to get a sniff of £40m a GK wouldnt be anywhere near the top of his list

thats what i mean by stuck in limbo, he is a bit ropey but he's not bad enough to replace

18 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I genuinely don't get the hate at all

I like them, because of my dad. I hadn’t realised just how many on here seem to dislike them. The other five of the big six, yeah of course I can see why people would dislike them. 

But spurs never win anything, they’re fairly inoffensive so even without my family link to them, I’d probably see them as the lesser of all the evils challenging up there. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Like a better run version of Everton.

I kinda get the feeling that’s partly why people dislike them...they’re considered a “big” side, but they’ve not achieved anything significant to warrant it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

yep he is but he's not the future is he?

when they decide to sell lloris vorm isnt going to be the replacement, a £40m keeper is and at the moment if poch was to get a sniff of £40m a GK wouldnt be anywhere near the top of his list

thats what i mean by stuck in limbo, he is a bit ropey but he's not bad enough to replace

Does anybody buy a £40m goalkeeper to warm the bench they when they already have a solid understudy in the books and a top class number 1?

If they get wind that Lloris is gonna leave I expect them to spend if/when that happens.

Â