VillaGoMarching

From challenging for the title to potentially being 5th tomorrow. Really is some collapse

10 defeats this season is shocking, 1 less than Wolves who are 17 points back

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

From challenging for the title to potentially being 5th tomorrow. Really is some collapse

Its a lot of defeats. Still they have their new stadium. 

42 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Looking at their fixtures I think the only game they will drop points is the game against Man City. 

they have lost 4 of the last 5 and probably would have been 5 if ref had of had his act together vs Arsenal. 2 of these defeats was to Burnley and Southampton

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they have lost 4 of the last 5 and probably would have been 5 if ref had of had his act together vs Arsenal. 2 of these defeats was to Burnley and Southampton

Yes but all teams have bad runs. Think they will get their act together for the final few games to make the top 4 whereas United will run out of steam and Chelsea are just not that good. 

On 01/04/2019 at 21:02, Zatman said:

They were never challenging for the title, that was just sky sports fuelled tripe. They were always in a battle to finish in the top 4 and as expected their tiny squad is catching up with them at the end of a long season. Ponchettino is doing a fantastic job given the lack of resources he has been given.

• Like 1

Jesus christ, as much as it pains me to say that stadium is a stunner, well worth the wait for the spuds fans methinks. 

Those facilities are amazing, how the hell do the pint cups fill up from the bottom?! Blown my mind ha 

Well looking forward to an away day there next season......... 

Edited by bannedfromHandV

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Jesus christ, as much as it pains me to say that stadium is a stunner, well worth the wait for the spuds fans methinks.

Indeed but is it worth the billion pounds that it cost? I don't think Joe Lewis is going to donate a cool billion to spurs, he'll want some return. Their finances will be very interesting over the next few years especially when they miss out on the champions league which will happen sooner rather than later. Will ponchettino want to do a Wenger and plod along paying repayments on a stadium? I don't think so. 

Edited by villa89

30 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Indeed but is it worth the billion pounds that it cost? I don't think Joe Lewis is going to donate a cool billion to spurs, he'll want some return. Their finances will be very interesting over the next few years especially when they miss out on the champions league which will happen sooner rather than later. Will ponchettino want to do a Wenger and plod along paying repayments on a stadium? I don't think so. 

He's already said Top 4 is more important than cups. 

• Sad 1

pains me to say it but it does look great...

HOWEVER, villa, if you ever rebuild villa park, DO NOT, for the love of god, have a **** opening ceremony

Â